Ghost stories

PussEKatt

11 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Why are ghosts always modern or victorian? You never see stone age ghosts or roman times ghosts.

Also why are there no dinosaur ghosts?

Although thinking about it, I'm glad there aren't. That would be terrifying.

• Like 1

I refuse to say I don't believe in ghosts in case one is reading this thread and decides to haunt me for shits and giggles.

Would be even worse if it was a gorilla or talking duck

• Like 1

The gorilla and talking duck weren't ghosts, but hallucinations owing I suspect to a tragic malady of my mind. I'm not joking either they were as real as anything, but I didn't question it because I was new to world and didn't know much better.

8 minutes ago, useless said:

The gorilla and talking duck weren't ghosts, but hallucinations owing I suspect to a tragic malady of my mind. I'm not joking either they were as real as anything, but I didn't question it because I was new to world and didn't know much better.

i had one hell of a trip a few years back, parrots flying in my living room,weird weird creatures talking to me and voices in my head. the voices lasted for two days.

20 minutes ago, useless said:

Well I guess in that case you know from your own experiences that mind is capable of 'seeing' things that aren't actually there, without them having to be ghosts.

definitely!! i believe in spirits,afterlife,demons etc etc if that makes me stupid or crazy so be it:) we believe in what we believe in, imo there is more to the universe and beyond than just humans.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 1 February 2016 at 11:20, dAVe80 said:

Also why are there no dinosaur ghosts?

Although thinking about it, I'm glad there aren't. That would be terrifying.

Because they weren't real, they are just part of the non believer conspiracy, obviously. God didn't make no dinosaurs how could he he only had a spare rib and a Maglite.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Because they weren't real, they are just part of the non believer conspiracy, obviously. God didn't make no dinosaurs how could he he only had a spare rib and a Maglite.

Sadly this clip misses out the 'God was **** with you you moron!' section, but never mind...

• Like 2

Where's the line drawn between what can or cannot be a ghost?

Some people claim to have seen ghost pets e.g. dogs etc.

What about mice? Snakes? I've never heard of ghost flies. So what's the arbitrary line and who set it?

Not so much a ghost story but when we was in Blackpool last weekend we were walking down the strip and all of a sudden this woman came up to us out of nowhere. She said to the mother in law that she had just lost her fella which she did last year and that she was having money troubles but things will pick up. She has been struggling a lot with money lately and she also said you have two daughters and a son but your son don't live near you(he lives in Coventry) then she turned to my wife who's 4 weeks pregnant at the time and not showing any signs of pregnancy, that she's pregnant and it will be a boy. I'm left stood there wondering what the hell is going on whilst the missus gives her £20 to my annoyance and then we go for fish and chips. This woman was a gypsy or some sort. Very weird.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

that she's pregnant and it will be a boy. I'm left stood there wondering what the hell is going on whilst the missus gives her £20 

Please tell her I also know it'll be a boy and he'll be healthy and my account details are..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Not so much a ghost story but when we was in Blackpool last weekend we were walking down the strip and all of a sudden this woman came up to us out of nowhere. She said to the mother in law that she had just lost her fella which she did last year and that she was having money troubles but things will pick up. She has been struggling a lot with money lately and she also said you have two daughters and a son but your son don't live near you(he lives in Coventry) then she turned to my wife who's 4 weeks pregnant at the time and not showing any signs of pregnancy, that she's pregnant and it will be a boy. I'm left stood there wondering what the hell is going on whilst the missus gives her £20 to my annoyance and then we go for fish and chips. This woman was a gypsy or some sort. Very weird.

This is the kind of stuff that really winds me up. People pretending to be pyskick (see Phoenix Nights), especially when pretending to talk to dead people's relatives, and playing on their emotions. Scum bags the lot of them.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 9/5/2016 at 07:47, Rugeley Villa said:

Rugeley, I'm starting to think she was a charlatan.

Â