What's your beef with it? I've worked out just about every kink/workaround there is with the frankly disturbing amount of hours I've sunk into Career Mode.

I dunno I just find it time consuming, and it's harder if you already have a low budget as you can't get the five star scouts. I'm just impatient tbf, and is also why I will never be able to play FM due to the effort needed.

Straight off the bat you don't really need the 5* transfer scouts to be honest, the 3* ones do pretty much an identical job and are much cheaper.  5* scouts are probably the last thing I wind up buying once I've built up some cash, after bringing in three 5* youth scouts.

Straight off the bat you don't really need the 5* transfer scouts to be honest, the 3* ones do pretty much an identical job and are much cheaper.  5* scouts are probably the last thing I wind up buying once I've built up some cash, after bringing in three 5* youth scouts.

How do you scout young talent? Do you have a set of talents you pick up in each league? Eventually that is gotta be how it is right? I mean it's not really random in it, bakkali is gonna become good no matter what.

I rarely ever used the Brazilian league so I don't mind.

I am actually kind of happy because whenever I play on seasons with Villa or Czech, I ALWAYS get paired with someone playing with a Brazilian league team and their internet connection is just garbage. It stopped me from using 4 star teams.

I am actually kind of happy because whenever I play on seasons with Villa or Czech, I ALWAYS get paired with someone playing with a Brazilian league team and their internet connection is just garbage. It stopped me from using 4 star teams.

I wonder how our ratings will be on FIFA 15, 3 and a half *?

I wonder how our ratings will be on FIFA 15, 3 and a half *?

We'd be comparable to most MLS clubs :lol:

The new possession tackle sounds amazing, sick of tackling and basically playing people through on goal :lol:

As far as I am aware, you can already keep possession when slide tackling, it just seems like they've rehashed it slightly so the ball doesn't roll as fast yet somehow that is an apparent 'feature' of the game now.

Edited by samjp26

They tweeted saying to check back at 3:30pm for the announcement, but them tweeting the in game picture of Villa Park pretty much confirms it.

Edited by Daniel

Posted yesterday on the EA forums that I'd probably not be getting fifa 15 after opening 200k worth of World Cup packs and only getting all duplicates. Guess they must have saw I was a villa fan and wanted to make it up to me.

• Like 1

Â