New Club Crest Ideas

musicw8832

New Club Crest?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want a redesigned club crest?

• Yes, the current one is rubbish
    • No, happy with current crest
    • Don't care either way

This poll is closed to new votes

10 hours ago, robby b said:

I also have an idea for a new badge but I think it might be a bit controversial... I'd like the lion to be changed to a badger. 

We don't need no stinking badgers.

• Sad 1

Are people forgetting the duck billed platypus? There aren’t enough teams that embrace the pus, I think we should be first to do so. Get one of them on our new badge and opposition teams will soon fear us! 

Edited by Tayls
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Yeah, college sports. One of the Minnesota Gophers biggest rival is the Wisconsin Badgers.

All sounds very Mark and Lard with their US sports news. I still chuckle over the Philadelphia Fudge Packers Vs the Arkansas Ass Bandits

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Will we hear anymore about this at all? Or do we think the club has just submitted it already and we will find out next summer? 

Baffling tbh, they've just let it go cold.

Fair enough if they decided to shelve it for now but you've got to let your customers know. You can't engage people in an outreach program, promise to follow up, and then say nothing for months.

If it wasn't for OBE and other heads who were nominated for the consultation sessions, the rest of us would be wondering whether they'd made any progress with this at all.

But says a lot about where the club is at with its supporter service at this moment in time. 

Perhaps it's part of a bigger review we're not privy to, since it was one of Purslow's passion projects. If he's on thin ice with the owners, maybe they've shelved everything he was driving forward for now.

Edited by est1874
  • Like 1

If that’s it then that is really really boring and looking to the past instead of the future. It’s just the old badge pretty much, hardly even a modern version. What a monumental waste of time. Bland as ****. Very disappointed if that’s it. 

EDIT: Done a bit of digging and that badge is from a change.org petition from 5 years ago. I reckon that Twitter thing is fake. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

If that’s it then that is really really boring and looking to the past instead of the future. It’s just the old badge pretty much, hardly even a modern version. What a monumental waste of time. Bland as ****. Very disappointed if that’s it. 

EDIT: Done a bit of digging and that badge is from a change.org petition from 5 years ago. I reckon that Twitter thing is fake. 

Love the badge, think it or something like it would be spot on for us.  I agree I don’t think it is it but I very much hope it’s not far off.

8 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Don’t get me wrong, i’m not against a round badge but I’d like it to be a bit more modern and interesting than that. 

This is still my favourite round design:

spacer.png

I like the other one better to be honest. This looks like another one of those means-testef City Group badges