$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

And also, if there is a new crest design, circular badge anyone?

Absolutely HAS to be circular

I'd rather they focussed on sorting the playing side out. Randy did a lot off the field stuff, tidying up the ground etc, let's just get things right on the pitch this time.

I think all clubs would like a stronger presence in Asia, but it's a difficult thing to achieve without the success to back it up. You're fighting against clubs such as Liverpool, United & Chelsea who already have a strong foot hold in the region.

For example, if you drive from Bangkok airport into the city centre, you see buildings draped in Man United branding, whilst in Japan they have several partnerships with big brands.

It's certainly a key to more revenue, but it's now a difficult market/region to penetrate. Unfortunately it'd have to come further down the line if/when we start winning things.

One day there will be an Aston Villa bar on Soi 11  :P

I think all clubs would like a stronger presence in Asia, but it's a difficult thing to achieve without the success to back it up. You're fighting against clubs such as Liverpool, United & Chelsea who already have a strong foot hold in the region.

For example, if you drive from Bangkok airport into the city centre, you see buildings draped in Man United branding, whilst in Japan they have several partnerships with big brands.

It's certainly a key to more revenue, but it's now a difficult market/region to penetrate. Unfortunately it'd have to come further down the line if/when we start winning things.

One day there will be an Aston Villa bar on Soi 11 :P

Haha ;) Maybe! That bar has been rebranded and is now called 'Champions'. It still has imagery and memorabilia related to United (oh, the irony!) but includes Chelsea now too.

And also, if there is a new crest design, circular badge anyone?

Absolutely HAS to be circular

I'd rather they focussed on sorting the playing side out. Randy did a lot off the field stuff, tidying up the ground etc, let's just get things right on the pitch this time.

That's the manager's job, whoever that'll be. We almost had it right at the start under Lerner, we were just missing someone with football knowledge on the board

After reading that statement I would say we are at least 80% sure for sale being conservative.

For sale isn't the same as sold though don't count your chickens by reading too much into it, wait and see.

After reading that statement I would say we are at least 80% sure for sale being conservative.

For sale isn't the same as sold though don't count your chickens by reading too much into it, wait and see.

I think if you're strictly just for sale you say absolutely nothing

• Like 1

I've got some info but can't post it until 3am (US Embargo). I'll post it here when 10pm EST. (3am our time).

I remember that I think it was nottinghamvilla or something like that.

I believe the club has been sold subject to survival, I also think the club has been on the market a lot longer than we know. I was told a few weeks back the buyer(s) have the wealth and clout to make us a force domestically and in Europe. :D  Should be an interesting few weeks in store for us. UTV.

Edited by GENTLEMAN

I've got some info but can't post it until 3am (US Embargo). I'll post it here when 10pm EST. (3am our time).

Thats it, not going to bed now. Better be worth it supernova. I get very cross with lack of sleep

• Like 1