$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Rob Rich, a NY-based businessman's jet that has never been to BMX

BMX-Bandits-2.jpg

I that guy in the middle the 3rd Neville brother?

The woman is Nicole Kidman.

Rob Rich, a NY-based businessman's jet that has never been to BMX

BMX-Bandits-2.jpg

I that guy in the middle the 3rd Neville brother?

The woman is Nicole Kidman.

Nicole Kidman was a BMX Bandit, no way! I wonder if she still has some skills.

Thinking about it.

Given that:

Given, Ireland, Hutton and Bent might be on their way (meaning the club is likely to be on an even keel),

Doesn't that mean if we got taken over, we could push for a top 8 finish and give us an extra £7-8m in revenue?

Not to mention the money a new owner could put in through stadium sponsorship.

If you were to invest and look at the risk of a PL football club, we have to be the best one outside the top 5 (United excluded).

That extra revenue from stadium sponsorship and regular position 7-8 would be a good £15m per year, more than enough to cover wages of 3 very good players. (100k a week each).

I'd rather see 5 greatly experienced TOP players and youngsters around playing in the first team.

It keeps the bench young and cheap but the first team at a level which can compete at a decent level.

Villa would only need Europa anyway to make a decent amount of money, which means we would only need to stay up and get a league or FA cup.

Which by OnLY I mean easier than achieving 4thor higher.

At this point, people need to stop putting absolutely any weight in anything the likes of Lambert come out with at the moment. Nothing you get will be accurate or reliable. Nothing. Does he know what's going on? Surely he does. Will he admit that? Absolutely not.

Yeah i heard the Lambert interview with Tom Ross. As always i found it hard to understand what he actually was saying,but the bits i did understand,he sounded really down beat,almost as bad as me on hearing he was keeping his job!