$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

I don't care what you say, many people are on my ignore list. So everyone falls for KWAN who said in his post he not to sure.

Kwan at least had some back story to how he might know his stuff, all you said was you sent letters off and things picked up for you.

I don't care what you say, many people are on my ignore list. So everyone falls for KWAN who said in his post he not to sure.

Kwan at least had some back story to how he might know his stuff, all you said was you sent letters off and things picked up for you.

3008580725_1fdefd930e.jpg

Giving people the benefit for the last time

GENERAL WARNING TO ALL POSTERS

The site guidelines linked at the bottom right of every page say

Keep personal vendettas and insults off this message board, please. When posting make sure you post on the comment, not the person. Continual personal attacks on, or comments about, a poster will result in posting privileges being revoked

Moderators are tired of dealing with people who do not keep to these guidelines. We are losing patience. Do not, please, test it any further.

You make Kwan joke...

It's not Ellison either. I was poking fun with Mendi.

Anyway, I don't know what's happening from the Villa PR side. I just know that they're not announcing the new owner tomorrow.

My guess would be that it's just a confirmation that PL and PF will operate through the change for the time being. But don't take that as information, just my guess again.

Fixed

• Like 1

Three Mendi and a Little Lady

A Few Good Mendi

Mystery Mendi

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemendi

Mendi who stare at goats

Nice.