$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

The gullbility on display here would be funny if it wasn't kinda depressing.

Who thought that we'd so quickly return to the last couple of years under Ellis.

• Like 2

Yep, he's a waster. Just recently changed his name and pic. Heres what it looked like before.

zv3et.jpg

Just out of pure interest, how were you able to see what it looked like before????

Also just out of interest did he ever end up finding out why the site had slowed down ?

• Like 3

Wikipedia hahaha.....

On 10 May 2014, the ownership of Aston Villa changed as Randy Lerner sold the club to US billionaire and 5th richest man in the world, Larry Ellison. On the same day, it was revealed that Paul Lambert would be relieved of his duties following the match against Tottenham Hotspur on 11 May 2014. The new manager has been named as former Germany and Bayern Munich manager, Jurgen Klinsmann who will take charge of the club following leading the US national team at this summer's FIFA World Cup finals in Brazil.

Yep, he's a waster. Just recently changed his name and pic. Heres what it looked like before.

zv3et.jpg

Just out of pure interest, how were you able to see what it looked like before????
Also just out of interest did he ever end up finding out why the site had slowed down ?

Yeah that's what I want to know. And what about those servers?!!!! Dermot will go down in folklore with Defoe in the hotel, Schneider, etc.

I just typed his twitter name into google and google still has his old name cached. I clicked the green arrow next to the link of his twitter and it gave me two options Share or Cache. Click on Cache.

• Like 1

His profile says he is a villa fan ....but then he says..

"Ellison can make THEM huge" 

Waster !

Not that I believe this guy for one second, but from my experience many Americans don't say "we" when referring to a team they support.

Not many Americans are named Dermot, either. Sounds like an Irishman looking for friends in L.A.