$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

He posted that shit at 10:44 California time (give or take). Now that's 44 minutes into this shit cooking show that is on. Sports headlines are done at 20 and 50 minutes past the hour and business headlines are done at 10 and 40 minutes past the hour.

There is no way to listen back so there is no way to tell if he's telling the truth, but it seems suspicious how we were just talking about GT being on the radio then this guy pops up with his own radio rumour.

• Like 1

He posted that shit at 10:44 California time (give or take). Now that's 44 minutes into this shit cooking show that is on. Sports headlines are done at 20 and 50 minutes past the hour and business headlines are done at 10 and 40 minutes past the hour.

There is no way to listen back so there is no way to tell if he's telling the truth, but it seems suspicious how we were just talking about GT being on the radio then this guy pops up with his own radio rumour.

Maybe wait for the next run of the sports headlines? Anything to do with Ellison would probably be first mentioned by Californian media though I believe, due to the link he has with buying the Clippers ATM.

Well Dermot just said he heard it again on another station.... how many does he listen to???

I don't know whether to laugh or cry but if it is false I hope he rots in hell. If true, well done Dermy!!!

He's back now, saying another station is reporting it

In the whole world ..he's heard it twice.....where as no one else has heard it once......and how many radios has this guy got ?

• Like 1

Surely they would put it on their site too? Must be big enough news if two stations are reporting it, but can't be bothered to put it on the site.

His profile says he is a villa fan ....but then he says..

"Ellison can make THEM huge" 

Waster !

Not that I believe this guy for one second, but from my experience many Americans don't say "we" when referring to a team they support.

• Like 1

His profile says he is a villa fan ....but then he says..

"Ellison can make THEM huge" 

Waster !

Not that I believe this guy for one second, but from my experience many Americans don't say "we" when referring to a team they support.

Yeah they don't.

He's back now, saying another station is reporting it

In the whole world ..he's heard it twice.....where as no one else has heard it once......and how many radios has this guy got ?

Moreover, no American news outlet reporting it online. And no-one else in the entire world heard it.