$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Well the owners current motive is to survive on the cheap till we get sold. I'd be surprised if anyone was spending £200 million and have worse motives than that.

Old ground.

In your opinion.

In my opinion we are spending what we earn.

Also old ground

Well the owners current motive is to survive on the cheap till we get sold. I'd be surprised if anyone was spending £200 million and have worse motives than that.

Old ground.

In your opinion.

Also old ground

we're not though are we ? we're still losing vast amounts due to piss poor management at board and pitch level

I hope we get taken over and spend billions. F spending what we earn. The government don't do it why should we?

Because I don't want my club to disappear and it is what we deserve

FFP dead in the water then ?[Per Platini - No clubs will be expelled] - Full steam ahead with the takeover - let the buying commence

Got a link? That's big news

• Like 1

Old ground.

In your opinion.

Also old ground

we're not though are we ? we're still losing vast amounts due to piss poor management at board and pitch

level

We aren't losing money anymore and have space to continue to spend 20m a season without going into the red

No clubs will be kicked out of European competition next season for breaking financial fair play rules, UEFA president Michel Platini said in an interview today.

UEFA's financial fair play (FFP) policy, designed to stop clubs spending more than they generate, comes into effect next season with a maximum penalty of exclusion from European competition for those failing to comply.

"In effect, the first decisions will be announced at the start of May," Platini told Le Parisien newspaper in an interview published on its website.

"But if you are expecting blood and tears and you will be disappointed. There will be some tough things but no exclusions from European competition."

http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/04/24/soccer-uefa-platini-idINKBN0DA0JV20140424

I hope we get taken over and spend billions. F spending what we earn. The government don't do it why should we?

Because I don't want my club to disappear and it is what we deserve

FFP dead in the water then ?[Per Platini - No clubs will be expelled] - Full steam ahead with the takeover - let the buying commence

Got a link? That's big news

Can't link I am at work - comes up on google news ........Hardly a surprise though is it ?

No clubs will be kicked out of European competition next season for breaking financial fair play rules, UEFA president Michel Platini said in an interview today.

UEFA's financial fair play (FFP) policy, designed to stop clubs spending more than they generate, comes into effect next season with a maximum penalty of exclusion from European competition for those failing to comply.

"In effect, the first decisions will be announced at the start of May," Platini told Le Parisien newspaper in an interview published on its website.

"But if you are expecting blood and tears and you will be disappointed. There will be some tough things but no exclusions from European competition."

http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/04/24/soccer-uefa-platini-idINKBN0DA0JV20140424

Uefa have since said that they havent ruled it out and Platini isnt even part of that process that decides. Although i think we know clubs wont get kicked out straight away, thats for repeat offenders.

Uefa have since said that they havent ruled it out and Platini isnt even part of that process that decides. Although i think we know clubs wont get kicked out straight away, thats for repeat offenders.

No one is getting kicked out, ever. Clubs will fight it in court and win.

Interesting comments. What are the "tough things" then!?

Basically, nobody will be excluded because they'd have to exclude PSG, but they wouldn't want to do that now would they?

It'd be nothing to do with Platini's son working for PSG's owners (QSI) either. No, absolutely not!

:detect:

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe
  • Like 2