Who realistically should be the next villa manager?

donnie

when we appointed Lambert. Talk of Hitzfeld had his odds drop majorly. I put a load on him as it seemed a no brainer. if Hitzfeld is interested you say yes. which. shows the **** uselessness of the board

At Wolves Hoddle was pretty disastrous had reputation for really boring football and playing players out of position including persisting with Carl Cort on the wing. I think I'm right in saying he left them just two weeks before the season began as well.

The game moves on and theres a reason why nobody has employed hoddle for so many years, its the same reason Big Sam and god himself Pulis wont be managing in a decade.

That would be the tactical genius who pulled Palace away from needing snookers then watched them take the piss out of us twice ? Cheers pal. Not the brightest are you ?

The game moves on and theres a reason why nobody has employed hoddle for so many years, its the same reason Big Sam and god himself Pulis wont be managing in a decade.

That would be the tactical genius who pulled Palace away from needing snookers then watched them take the piss out of us twice ? Cheers pal. Not the brightest are you ?

There's no need for that - I think he's just pointing out that football moves on and one day managers like Allardyce and Pulis could find themselves out of their depth at the top level.

And in fairness it doesn't take much to beat us.

Pulis' style has it's limits though. Ideal short-term option but his glass ceiling was exposed at Stoke. We want a manager who can do a bit more than just keep us in the division.

god himself Pulis wont be managing in a decade.

I think we should be more concerned about who will be managing us next season to try to make more sure we don't have another relegation scare.

Ten years' time? Who knows what top flight football will look like then? It's foolish to think anyone can plan ahead that far and wrong to think that is what Lerner is doing.

"Tactical genius" when talking about Pulis and then go onto suggest im not the brightest, think again "pal".

Not Pulis, not ever!

Imagine if the Crystal Palace fans had said that in November last year.

30 points from the next 21 games and a rise from 19th to 12th would have proved them wrong.

I don't give a shit about Crystal Palace. MON and Di Canio did great at the first games at their appointment too, just wait a couple of years before you make Pulis a "God". If I'm not too far off I remember Stoke were a sinking ship at the end of Pulis time there, they were sick of the type of football and I think in the end Crystal Palace will go through the same thing.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

Not Pulis, not ever!

30 points from the next 21 games and a rise from 19th to 12th would have proved them wrong.

I don't give a shit about Crystal Palace. 

Well, you should, they just completed the double over us. Any thoughts on how they managed that?

Not Pulis, not ever!

I don't give a shit about Crystal Palace. 

Well, you should, they just completed the double over us. Any thoughts on how they managed that?

Yes, I do. They have a better squad than us and the table proves that. I have said It before, we have been shit all season. And those lucky wins against Soton and Man City were indeed lucky wins. You can argue all you want, but when the opponent have 9 shots on target and we have 3 and we win 2-3, that is luck. On our general performance this season,we should have been down with the likes of Fulham and Sunderland