Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

14 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Ah yeah, I didn't know if I kinda mis-heard that bit. So now the dead can fight for the living too, as he put it? 

I assumed all the dead which were brought back to life were following TNK. 

He said the children stopped the WW magic from taking hold, the same way they formed the WW.

Just now, Folski said:

He said the children stopped the WW magic from taking hold, the same way they formed the WW.

FFS. I really need to re-watch that scene. :lol:

Cheers 

Edited by PieFacE

Yes, I think it extremely likely Howland Reed will pop up to legitimise Jon 'Targaryen' soon. He'll more than likely travel to Winterfell when word reaches him that his daughter Meera is safe and well. I expect that to happen early in the next season. 

I am curious about where Arya goes next. She referred to herself as a Stark again in the last episode, reminding us she has attained the skill to assassinate, but also reclaimed her name. So she may travel to Winterfell sooner rather than later too, and have a right old Stark knees up. 

How much animosity does she still hold towards Sansa, though? Or more specifically, would it return if Sansa turns full heel, and what action would she take? Arya to off Little finger would be my call. 

I still don't think the words of Howland Reed and Bran will be enough to convince anyone South that he is a Targ. I think he will die and be brought back to life in some way or another to prove he is special. He isn't immune to fire as his hand got burnt in the first book, so it cant be proved by fire. 

This season has whet my appetite for Winds of Winter though, it was one of the best seasons IMO. Hurry up and release it GRRM! 

4 hours ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

They'll find out when Jon is about to get scorched by a dragon but yells 'stop' and the dragon listens.

Yea it's gonna have to be something like this because I don't think anyone will believe Bran. 

3 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

I still don't think the words of Howland Reed and Bran will be enough to convince anyone South that he is a Targ. I think he will die and be brought back to life in some way or another to prove he is special. He isn't immune to fire as his hand got burnt in the first book, so it cant be proved by fire. 

This season has whet my appetite for Winds of Winter though, it was one of the best seasons IMO. Hurry up and release it GRRM! 

He's already died once though. Can't see him ending up on the Iron Throne, unless it is by killing Danny after she goes insane and wants to burn everyone, she's been gravitating towards Mad Queen for a while now. I don't think Jon ash any desire to rule (yet). I could see him being King In the North though for the rest of his days, however him saving the whole of Westeros from WW would go a long way to making him the popular choice. It's obvious Jon and the Knight's King are going to have a big showdown battle at some point (probably season 8). You'd imagine Danny is all eyes on the Iron Throne, with Jon more concerned with whats beyond the wall. 

4 minutes ago, Folski said:

He's already died once though. Can't see him ending up on the Iron Throne, unless it is by killing Danny after she goes insane and wants to burn everyone, she's been gravitating towards Mad Queen for a while now. I don't think Jon ash any desire to rule (yet). I could see him being King In the North though for the rest of his days, however him saving the whole of Westeros from WW would go a long way to making him the popular choice. It's obvious Jon and the Knight's King are going to have a big showdown battle at some point (probably season 8). You'd imagine Danny is all eyes on the Iron Throne, with Jon more concerned with whats beyond the wall. 

But you wouldn't plan a whole series around him being a Targ just for him to not be arsed about it.

Not liking this void on Mondays already :wacko:

So I was thinking when Dany lands, if her and Jon form an allegiance, it could potentially throw Tyrion back in with his wife Sansa, would they still class as being together even though she remarried?

Considering they never consummated the marriage, she got remarried legally and that marriage WAS, ahem, 'consummated', no I think that scenario is highly unlikely. That whole sub plot has flown the coop and there are much bigger fish to fry now. Besides, I'm pretty sure Tyrion is no longer recognised as nobility in Westeros after the whole killing his dad thing.

I'm filling the void by watching it all again from the start.

It's amazing how much of the current storylines are talked about or hinted at right from the start. The Lyanna/Rob/Rhaegar storyline was obviously planned from day 1 (which I guess is the advantage of having most of the source material laid out already) as the foundations are laid literally in the first episode.

• Like 1

Â