Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

46 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

The look that Jamie gave Cersei at the end does not bode well for her.

Great episode from start to finish.

I was thinking the look she gave Jamie does not bode well for him!

Spoiler

Denaerys takes king's landing with Jamie escaping and joining Jon's team. Sansa betrays Jon once they find Bran and they find out Jon isn't a Stark. Arya will kill Sansa to save Jon because she hates Sansa and thinks she is evil anyway. White walkers attack Winterfell and win. Jon knowing his true self will be forced to run to Kings landing and shack up with Danaerys. Denaerys wont believe him obviously but he will tame her dragons, so it will be fine. Final season will be them against the white walkers. 

My theory

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Do we actually KNOW that Snow is Rhaegar's son. As in based on what's been on the show?

We know he's not Ned's and is in fact his sister's, but was there anything in the episode that told us he was a Targaryan, or is that still a theory (albeit one that looks like it will be true)?

Depends on who you think she is talking about when she says protect him from him, I personally took that at protect him from Robert because she knows what he'll do to him being the rightful heir to the throne, I also took the 2 guards outside as being there for her protection, my missus thinks that rhaegar held her against her will for some reason 

watched the mountain scene a few more times, didn't occur to me he was getting jiggy with her, still not that convinced, it's hardly graphic or the worst thing they've shown

Do we actually KNOW that Snow is Rhaegar's son. As in based on what's been on the show?

We know he's not Ned's and is in fact his sister's, but was there anything in the episode that told us he was a Targaryan, or is that still a theory (albeit one that looks like it will be true)?

Nope I the it's just implied by fan theory etc... Knowing the show they could easily change that.

40 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I also took the 2 guards outside as being there for her protection, my missus thinks that rhaegar held her against her will for some reason 

Plenty of characters refer to her being kidnapped and raped. It's likely that you're right, though. If Rhaegar had guards there merely to keep her in, rather than to protect the woman he loved, he wouldn't have given the duty to the greatest swordsman in Westeros.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Folski said:

Well that battle of Trident takes place a year after Rhaegar "kidnapped" Lyanna. Also, kings guards are not at the Trident and guarding Lyanna (protecting RT's unborn child and heir).

I don't really know what any of this means :)

WHat's the Trident?

Do we (TV show) know Rhaegar kidnapped Lyanna or is this something gleaned from the books?

Edited by Stevo985

I don't really know what any of this means :)

WHat's the Trident?

Do we (TV show) know Rhaegar kidnapped Lyanna or is this something gleaned from the books?

The trident is the battlefield where Robert killed Rhaegar. 

18 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

The trident is the battlefield where Robert killed Rhaegar. 

Has all this been talked about in the show because I remember none of it :D

On that note, I'm about to start watching it all again from the start. Need to start remembering all this stuff rather than have to look stuff up after every episode

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

On that note, I'm about to start watching it all again from the start. Need to start remembering all this stuff rather than have to look stuff up after every episode

If you watch 1 episode every 5 days then you'll be done ready for season 7 :)

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Think Robert mentioned it to Ned at the start, basically just saying remember the good old days when we used to fight side by side. The stuff with his sister kidnaped I don't think was mentioned that much.

It is so hard to remember every conversation though.

Â