Weekends football 12/13 April

andykeenan

Maybe you can also predict this afternoon's result then? Right now, so we can all get to the betting shop in time!

My predictions:

Liverpool 4 : 4 Man City

High scoring draw. I don't rate either of these defences. Both teams are going on the attack to win. Even if Man City sit back they have the pace to exploit Liverpool's vulnerability on the counter attack. Great game. Draw.

Swansea 0 : 2 Chelsea

Comfortable win that will put Chelsea top of the league.

Maybe you can also predict this afternoon's result then? Right now, so we can all get to the betting shop in time!

My predictions:

Liverpool 4 : 4 Man City

High scoring draw. I don't rate either of these defences. Both teams are going on the attack to win. Even if Man City sit back they have the pace to exploit Liverpool's vulnerability on the counter attack. Great game. Draw.

Swansea 0 : 2 Chelsea

Comfortable win that will put Chelsea top of the league.

I fancy Chelsea will turn Swansea over but the Liverpool v Man City game is so hard to predict. I think Liverpool being at home with the cop have a slight advantage and if Suarez and Strurridge turn up then I think they will win.

Liverpool are potentially as big as Barcelona. They probably have as many fans globally, if not more. Barcelona have been incredibly successful in recent seasons but their history isn't really any better than Liverpool's. I'd imagine at boardroom level at Anfield they have some kind of 'vision' about returning Liverpool to that absolute top tier of clubs and Rodgers is very much a part of that.

I'm gonna doubt that line about the number of global fans.

I wouldn't, read graham hunters barca book and they admit themselves that they are miles behind Liverpool and utd in terms of global marketing, sure he said laporta started it, so that's a good 10-15 years behind what those 2 have been doing

Don't get me wrong, as a football fan what happened at Hillsborough was one of the biggest tragedies of my lifetime. But this You'll Never Walk Alone wankfest on Sky is making me feel sick.

The Kop looks incredible though, I have to admit

Don't get me wrong, as a football fan what happened at Hillsborough was one of the biggest tragedies of my lifetime. But this You'll Never Walk Alone wankfest on Sky is making me feel sick.

The Kop looks incredible though, I have to admit

Completely agree.  When that place is pumped up it's phenomenal.  It doesn't need all the cringey Sky pundits to help it along.

• Like 1

Â