Weekends football 12/13 April

andykeenan

Just picked up a load of Arsenal fans from the platform at Wembley Stadium who were watching the penalty shootout on their phones. Crazy.

Roy Keane on ITV: 'These Arsenal players need a reality check. They're celebrating beating a Championship team ...

Fair point from Roy!

I also think playing semi finals at Wembley is wrong... was half empty and no atmosphere. I know its said every year but Wembley should be special and only for finals

• Like 1

Roy Keane on ITV: 'These Arsenal players need a reality check. They're celebrating beating a Championship team ...

Fair point from Roy!

I also think playing semi finals at Wembley is wrong... was half empty and no atmosphere. I know its said every year but Wembley should be special and only for finals

Villa park would have been perfect for this semi final and St James Park would have been perfect for tomorrow.

• Like 1

Villa park would have been perfect for this semi final and St James Park would have been perfect for tomorrow.

Not for Sheffield United fans it wouldn't! As far as wembley on the train !

Id say more likely to be Martinez. Even though Rodgers speaks Spanish, he's also a little bit more pragmatic and willing to play on the counter, whereas Martinez pretty much always sticks to the possession plan.

Â