Weekends football 12/13 April

andykeenan

Real are smashing this one, Bale gets his 14th (?) goal of the season I think. He is also the joint highest assist maker for Real too, tied with Di Maria.

Well done Gareth for proving me and many others wrong, truly a special player.

Edit:

Previous stats were for La Liga. It was his 19th goal overall, making him their 3rd highest scorer and also their 2nd highest assist maker with 15 assists. Incredible.

Edited by samjp26

Real are smashing this one, Bale gets his 14th (?) goal of the season I think. He is also the joint highest assist maker for Real too, tied with Di Maria.

Edit:

Previous stats were for La Liga. It was his 19th goal overall, making him their 3rd highest scorer and also their 2nd highest assist maker with 15 assists. Incredible.

He has settled very well at Real after a difficult start and I think he has had a much better season than Neymar.

• Like 2

Edit:

He has settled very well at Real after a difficult start and I think he has had a much better season than Neymar.

Without a doubt. I know La Liga isn't exactly competitive in regards to the other teams, but for a debut season he is doing extremely well

• Like 2

Id say more likely to be Martinez. Even though Rodgers speaks Spanish, he's also a little bit more pragmatic and willing to play on the counter, whereas Martinez pretty much always sticks to the possession plan.

I was being a little tongue in cheek, Rodgers has a chance if he wins the league but he will likely sign a new contract soon to make it impossible.

I'd doubt Martinez is even registering on their radar.

Id say more likely to be Martinez. Even though Rodgers speaks Spanish, he's also a little bit more pragmatic and willing to play on the counter, whereas Martinez pretty much always sticks to the possession plan.

I was being a little tongue in cheek, Rodgers has a chance if he wins the league but he will likely sign a new contract soon to make it impossible.

Barça go for managers based on their philosophy rather than which club they are at so I'd be surprised if he isn't on their radar.

Barça go for managers based on their philosophy rather than which club they are at so I'd be surprised if he isn't on their radar.

Barca connection is usually the clincher, don't know what they were thinking with Martino though.

Luis Enrique is the strong favourite I think.

I think they'll go for someone who knows the club from the inside I'm sure I read the other week that some of their players were pleading with the Manager to revert back to the style they played under Guardiola/Vilanova.

A guy who loaned one of their players and is about to extend that loan isn't on their radar? Just going off that, they know he fits their philosophy.

Ok, I mean not on their radar in terms of future manager rather than they don't know who he is.

It would be such a huge surprise to hire him.

Â