Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Definitely riding our luck a bit here. Need a change upfront. Palace will no doubt do so be it with a substitution or in tactics, whereas we probably won't and assume that what we're doing so far is working. The first goal is going to be so important in this one, and they look a bit more likely than us to get it. Nervous for this second half....

The best that can be said is we're not behind, which isn't really all that. Can't see us scoring at all, unless one of their defenders does a chipped back pass over Speroni's head. No matter what else happens, we need Albrighton on the pitch. Maybe it messes up the midfield, but nobody else creates anything

Were gunna run outta luck think we might get last spot we are utter toilet

Sunderland/Cardiff are going to get 3 more wins from their last 4?

Right then.

Proper OTT.

Soz i meant last relegation spot cardiff and sunderland down. Our form poor lambert clueless he bought qiantity not quality imo

Id bring on Andi for Gabby and Albrighton for one of the centre backs.. 3 CB's are not needed. Their just as shit we are going forwaRD.

Can Bertrand play right back? Maybe switch him over, play Clark at LB and go 4-3-3 (if Lowts is injured)

Edited by samjp26

We truly are a shocking football team. I've played in sunday football teams with more guile & creativity than what i have witnessed so far. Nobody seems to have any ideas of how to use the possession. Thats why Pulis is letting us have the ball, cuz he knows we've got nobody who can create anything in open play. I struggle to understand how some of these so called pro's are playing at this level. If we don't improve, we"ll have nobody to blame but ourselves.

• Like 1

Pisses me off so much how no-one is brave enough to try and dribble past their man and even when they do and beat him instead of carrying on they just stop and pass the ball backwards or sideways.. I've never seen anything like it..

I have - every other week at Villa Park for the last two years

• Like 3