Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

I'm really worried about today's game. I would love Lambert to set us up the way he did against Liverpool and try and press high up the field but it's going to be impossible without Weimann and in particular El Ahmadi.

Will he go for a back 5 again? It's a tough one. Maybe play Clark as a holding midfielder if he is fit. Playing sylla will effectively reduce us to 10 men against the champions.

------------Guzan-------------

Lowton Vlaar Clark Bertrand

-------Delph Westwood-------

------------Bacuna-------------

---Weimann Benteke Gabby---

If KEA is out, in for Lowton with Bacuna at RB if he isnt

Id say this is a good shout, forgot about Bacuna taking over KEAs role. Although gabby and Weimann will have to be very switched on to make it work.

In my opinion, Yanited can't seem to be able to buy a decent performance, a convincing win or a few goals...

...so I'm pretty certain that we'll get hammered 5-0 as they steam roller us looking like a well oiled machine...while we roll over to have our bellies rubbed...

4-0 to them.

Cleverley and Wellbeck with two each.

I think Cleverley has one goal to his name this season (against us) so he is bound to turn up today, and be made to look like Gareth Bale.

• Like 1

Moyes has called out Fergie, saying he would have struggled too this season. By the Law of Ferguson (1992), we're going to thrash them, the press will finally turn on Moyes and it will pretty much end any chance of Champions League football for them next season.

For what it is worth by the way, there is a general feeling around the Yanited lot that Rooney won't play today because of the CL match.

Hernandez to help himself to a few then? All Manure forwards get at least a brace vs. Villa.

Haha I remember when even Forlan who couldnt buy a goal managed it in the 90th and 92nd mins of a 4-0 win

For what it is worth by the way, there is a general feeling around the Yanited lot that Rooney won't play today because of the CL match.

Hernandez to help himself to a few then? All Manure forwards get at least a brace vs. Villa.

Haha I remember when even Forlan who couldnt buy a goal managed it in the 90th and 92nd mins of a 4-0 win

I'm not so sure, they took control of the game in the reverse fixture and took advantage of some defensive lapses. I think following the Stoke game we should be up for this and the players should be fully switched on, there isn't any pressure to win either because we're not really expected to do so.

If we come out like we did at Liverpool away, we'll smash them.

Yeah im not too confident though. That Liverplop gsme was the one and only time we've come out and played like that. It was like a different team, every single player played well above their level. You could argue they were similar for 20 odd mins against Narwich but I hope you're right mate it will put me in a good mood all week if we pull it off

As Maqroll suggested, a lot will depend on whether the Man Utd players are wanting Moyes out, or whether they like playing for him and will bust a gut to keep him in the job.

My prediction is that it's the latter and that they will absolutely **** murder us.