Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Hopefully we score just at the plane goes over. Im hoping our fans have managed to band together to get David Moyes masks as it would be great to see a few thousand David Moyes celebrating a Villa goal. 

We will lose this. 

**** off David James. We aren't going to get relegated.

What did he say?

Said if we lost we games on the bounce we'd get sucked into the fight. Hargreaves backed him up.

Well thats absolutely spot on isnt it? Don't see a lot wrong with that tbh. People just assuming were safe is very dangerous, you're not safe until you're mathematically there.

Just been watching the pre game hype or should i say the OTT Man U hype on BT Sport. I have now turned it off due to the incredible biased nature of the pre game chat. The only thing i heard mentioned about Villa was from a former player of ours who basically said we were up & down and surprised everyone by beating Chelsea but got hammered in the next game at home to Stoke... thats fine but his next comment of "Benteke signed a new contract this year but is likely looking to move now" was said in such an almost patronising manner towards this club and I'd expect a slightly better representation from a former player quite frankly David James, not just a fleeting, cheap throw away comment like that one.

The basic gist of it all was how wonderful the mighty Man U and their incredible huge fan base is and how much the players all care sooo much and want to put it right and Moyes is so unlucky and doing his best and.........Pass the bucket please :puke:

NOTE TO BT SPORT... I have now cancelled my subscription. (But don't worry you'll have more than enough gloating Man u fans to replace my £12 with then you can all have a big party and rub each others ego's...Oh & erm welcome to mid table obscurity  :) )

Edited by danceoftheshamen

Delph and Fellaini is interesting - If Delph can get under his skin, it could have a real bearing on the game.

Fellaini will be on best behaviour after his latest elbow incident, he has a tendency to try and take someones head off then behave for while.

I really love that jacket we wear going out.

Only just saw Albrighton was starting in CM... :mellow:

He'll be down the right with Gabby down the left and Weimann behind Benteke - unless we're playing a really narrow 4-2-1-3 with him as the one (Which I think is very unlikely)

• Like 1