Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Sylla vs Cleverley. the midfield battle for the ages

as for the game we will go 2-0 up as usual and they will peg us back and then a recalled Macheda will score. Will go down Paddy Power to make a bet on this

With Bayern after us will Moyes risk Rooney? I mean we know he wants to play every game and runs around all day long but tweak a hamstring and he is out their priority game.

I can see Wellbeck up top with Mata in behind. Young and Valencia wide that would give us problems.

We can score against them but can we score more than they can?

An open game 2-2

Not sure Bayern is a priority for them,  just like playing the top four is not a priority for us.  It is a bonus for them

The priority now s to win games and finish as high up the league as possible,  not competing in a competition they are not going to win

Not sure Bayern is a priority for them, just like playing the top four is not a priority for us. It is a bonus for them

The priority now s to win games and finish as high up the league as possible, not competing in a competition they are not going to win

I can confirm it's the exact opposite @OT, and from my point of view it is for the Villa in a way as well - we always do better against the bigger teams!

Lawro seems to think that Moyes's priority will be to win a game, any game, as soon as possible. I think he might have a point (Lawro, I mean. Obviously DM is going to get three points).

It's as if they haven't won in years.  They won 6 days ago!

• Like 1

The pressure is on United, they need to come at us and attack which is the antithesis of Moyes' playing style. I am feeling confident about tomorrow, I see us hurting them on the counter with Gabby n Andreas. 

Is KEA definitely out? Big loss if so.

It really isn't

It actually is and that's a sad indication of our squad that we have no viable alternative.

Edited by Isa