Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

I think they'll be relying on Rooney heavily too, it will be interesting to see how they line up

It will be , beating in mind they have a CL game on Tuesday aswell the likes of Ferdinand , Carrick, will struggle to play 3 games in a week. Maybe Ashley Young will get a game tomorrow

He will. And the bastard will score. 

No. He will be sent off for diving twice.  :P

I just think that whilst Westwood and Delph are irreplaceable as we have no one else who can do their jobs, we can surely find someone who can run around, and put pressure on and tackle. Even Sylla can do that. He may not be as good at it but he can do it. He played in a lot of the games at the backend of last season instead of KEA.

I think we would have more chance if they were playing well and with a swagger, because we would have that essential space we need to operate.

They will close us down just like a mid table team and we will suffocate us, before the kill.

It will be a battle between Moyes and Lambert as to whose  Bollocking has worked.

I think our chances of getting something from this game have reduced with the news that KEA is out.  We dont look like the same team with him missing.

Albrighton or Sylla it is then.

------------Guzan-------------

Lowton Vlaar Clark Bertrand

-------Delph Westwood-------

------------Bacuna-------------

---Weimann Benteke Gabby---

If KEA is out, in for Lowton with Bacuna at RB if he isnt