Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

2 million for Hooli?

Quick City, snatch their ruddy arms off!

Absolutely no chance, you won't be getting any more cash from us any time soon.

Good, he is where he belongs in the Championship! 

£2m for a bench warmer in a Championship team? They are joking right?

Well unless we are actually gunna go and buy an attacking midfielder I'd happily take Hoolahan. He would do a job and fill a gap.

I don't think we're in a position to turn down players like Hoolahan tbh...   Unless of course we have something else lined up, but I doubt we have. If we don't sign an attacking midfielder this summer I'm going to run on the pitch and kick Lambert in the balls. So painfully obvious we need one. 

Hamburg native, ex-Germany under-21 and current Cameroon international Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting is in the form of his life this season, having scored 10 goals for Mainz.The 25-year-old has long been considered a talent but never truly delivered before the current campaign, his last before his Mainz contract expires.It appears that Choupo-Moting will leave on a free transfer this summer, although a destination remains unclear. He was previously linked with Hannover, but speaking to Bildin March, sporting director Dirk Dufner revealed that the forward is no longer being considered.

Id take him on a free

Diego from wolfsburg is out of contract this summrr hes 28yrs old id snap him up he needs to rekindle his future in the game.

An absolute class player who would never come here in a billion years. Stop playing FM.

Just won La Liga, Diego  would have a hundred teams better off than us in for him this summer, 100 teams willing to offer more money, 100 teams who could offer him a better lifestyle. Diego on a free will probably be picking up £100k a week somewhere next season.

He plays for wolfsburg massive club lol if he dosnt get any offers that suit uk is a great league to play in. Who do you suggest rodders

It doesn't matter who I suggest, we will not be signing any class players this summer.

We will continue the trend we started with Senderos.

We will be lucky if we end up signing a Karl Henry or a Sidwell.