• Good
    • Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

Did you see the game today? Look at how we played when a bit of confidence came into the side! You think Lambert should try to undermine what fragile confidence we have? We have fans to do that at Villa. Lambert is trying to build confidence and if you can't see that there really is no point trying to explain.

Exactly this. Why wouldn't you want as much positivity as possible? 

Brilliant performance and result. Benteke's first goal changed it completely. Up until then we were playing incredibly shit and the atmosphere was really hostile. Never looked back after that wonderful goal. Closed the game down well in the second half.

• Like 2

After watching it again on MOD I realise how poor the ref was they did not show it MOD but twice their defender had his had on Benteke's head 5 yard s from the ref and he ignored it. The Baker foul I am not sure about as they both went in with legs high but the hand ball why was that not a penalty?  

Even though we won the atmosphere was a little flat for a lot of the game maybe every body was as shocked as me that we could actually play decent football. 

Hard for me to decided MoM but went with Westwood for his passes.

Exactly this. Why wouldn't you want as much positivity as possible?

That's not positivity that's Panglossian nonsense.

There is an ocean between the guff that Lambert comes out with after shite performances and 'building confidence' and it wouldn't be remarkable if that has more than a little to do with the actual fragile confidence when something does go wrong and we don't manage to pull it back.

It has to be said, some of our fans are absolute rocket polishers of the highest order. We're 4-1 up and what do some of our fans want to do? Abuse our OWN player Grant Holt by singing a variety of disgraceful and embarrassing songs alluding to the theory that he is fat. I hope to god he didn't hear any of these chants.

Let's get one thing straight:

GRANT HOLT IS NOT EVEN FAT!!!

1490410309.jpg

If Grant Holt is fat then 90% of the UK must be obese.

Thick morons. You're better off down the Blues if you have that mentality...

It's **** cringe-worthy.

Do you think he's in the kind of shape now? He looks fat. And can barely control a football.
a few lads round me were singing it. To be honest we are one of the most cringe worthy fans around. Absolute terrible atmosphere again today even though we won 4.1. Can't stand the holte end anymore

Yet when were away were class! Holt is a waste of space and should never have been signed along with a few others and this is half the fans frustrations and why songs like this are sung I'm afraid

Â