• Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

Get in!

I've voted KEA as man of the match, I know Benteke is the obvious choice because of his goals, but KEA absolutely dominated the midfield especially in the first half and made sure he was always first to everything. Probably the best performance from him that I have seen.

Westwood and KEA were both very good today. I think for his defensive cover and breaking up play I will also go with KEA.

It's difficult not to be smug. So I won't fight it.

Do you always do a post match review of your match thread comments and, if so, what's the record against the result?

I'm sure we've had this exchange before. :D

We have.

This is my best result so far.

I only did this one because I was laughed out of town a week ago when saying we'd win comfortably. So I had a bit of a Father Ted moment.

"and now where are you, Father Eamonn Hunter?"

• Like 1

1 goal in 4 then 4 goals in 1. certainly can't complain today, but oh for some consistency!

anyhow, vital win. Benteke's quick double was a dream-dose of confidence for the team. repeat against Stoke and we can have a comfortable run-in.

I enjoyed the win but Sky Sports had to go and ruin the day by conducting an interview with that boring deluded idiot Lambert. The fool thinks we have played well in our recent games. Absolutely amazing considering we failed to win and failed to score.

Think Hoolahan will be coming in the summer. First half he demonstrated what he can bring to the squad.

I think for the entire game he demonstrated what he can bring for us, cleared so many of their chances into the stands for us and certainly took a few dodgy set pieces accidentally on purpose.

Think Hoolahan will be coming in the summer. First half he demonstrated what he can bring to the squad.

I think for the entire game he demonstrated what he can bring for us, cleared so many of their chances into the stands for us and certainly took a few dodgy set pieces accidentally on purpose.

At 2-1 up, I think Wes missed that chance on purpose ;)

Great first goal by benteke. Touch and finish was perfect

Oh and some of the villa fans in that lower holte section need to stop with that "we love you, we love you etc" song sung by palace fans. Tad embarrassing

At 2-1 up, I think Wes missed that chance on purpose ;)

Agent Hoolahan.

See mcnally's face towards the end? :D

Missed that... pic needed...

I watched it on skygo so i'd have no idea how to get that pic but they showed the norwich directors area and mcnally was above delia looking less than delighted.

• Like 1

Â