Midweek football 17/20 Feb

andykeenan

Can't believe arsenal were charging upto £132 for a standard ticket tonight !! Vulgar

Also fair play to bayern for subsidising the away fans tickets (£62 down to £37)

On the radio I think they said Bayern had 18,000 requests for tickets. With that demand they didn't need to subsidise their fans. Germany sounds like a better place to be a footnall fan.

Once again arsenals season is unravelling. Ramsay is by far their bet player, Wilshire is all hype with no product.

He was good up until the sending off. I agree Ramsey is the better player out of the two and Arsenal have really missed him. 

Can't believe arsenal were charging upto £132 for a standard ticket tonight !! Vulgar

Also fair play to bayern for subsidising the away fans tickets (£62 down to £37)

On the radio I think they said Bayern had 18,000 requests for tickets. With that demand they didn't need to subsidise their fans. Germany sounds like a better place to be a footnall fan.

Symptomatic of rip off Britain really.

• Like 1

Once again arsenals season is unravelling. Ramsay is by far their bet player, Wilshire is all hype with no product.

Where were they this time last year? However many points behind in the league, now they are 1. They were knocked out of the cup by Blackburn, they just beat Liverpool on Sunday.

They were going toe to toe with Bayern until the red and there's no shame losing to a top class team like them anyway.

Unravelling is such an exaggeration, yes Ramsey is probably their best player now but they've kept going without him.

• Like 1

Phillip Lahm what a performance that was. he showed how to play against 10 men, not comparing ability by a long shot but Lambert should get Westwood a DVD of that 2nd half and tell him thats what he needs to be doing

as for red card it ruined the game but not referee fault he only following the rules, 

19-02-2014-GifNumber-164.gif

The movement there is quite something. Dizzy defernders. It came at a crucial moment though. Koscielny was making his way back after the free kick at the other end and Flamini was covering his spot. Just as they were about to swap... that pass and those movements.

I think Koscielny coming back into the line confused things here.

He'd just been up field for a free kick and came running back.

Flamini was filling in for him, marking Muller, and I think he hesitated as to whether he should stick with Muller or if Koscielny was going to take up his rightful position and mark him instead.

You can't really see it in that gif, but that's my theory.

Â