The Boring Thread

Spoony

Earlier on I couldn't find my teaspoon, but it turned up later - it was in the brew-room, on the drainer, so I didn't have to use the spare one.

Are we to understand that you only have one teaspoon, and one "spare"?

Earlier on I couldn't find my teaspoon, but it turned up later - it was in the brew-room, on the drainer, so I didn't have to use the spare one.

We can only assume you're correct.

yes, good deduction skills, there. The primary teaspoon is used daily for stirring tea, and eating yoghurt. There's a spare, which I don't like much, owing it's its plastic handle parts, which stays out of sight, except for emergencies.

post-75-0-06867500-1397723204_thumb.jpg

picture added, for extra boringness

I got two reminders of bills they claimed I hadn't paid which I knew I had. Checked it up and it turned out that I actually had forgot to pay them. So I piad them. Cost me about £10 more than it should've if I had remembered to pay them in time.

yes, good deduction skills, there. The primary teaspoon is used daily for stirring tea, and eating yoghurt. There's a spare, which I don't like much, owing it's its plastic handle parts, which stays out of sight, except for emergencies.

attachicon.gifphoto.JPG

Which one's for skag?

Which one's for skag?

we're not allowed to eat heroin at work, it's quite frowned upon by the bosses, as it apparently makes workers a bit unproductive - so neither.

attachicon.gifphoto.JPG

Yes, I have a similar arrangement but without the gratuitously aesthetic offence of a plastic gingham handle but your indifference to such blunders in taste, is all to your credit.

I personally use a short-handled stainless-steel tea-spoon made in Korea, for stirring herbal tea, which I insist on calling an 'infusion', and a long-handled tea-spoon (origin unknown), which I use for making instant coffee because unlike its vertically challenged brother, rather usefully reaches to the bottom of a 100g coffee jar.

What solution I would seek out should I ever buy a larger jar, I have yet to consider, but tackling this problem may indeed be imminent because I did notice a week or so ago (I can't be precise), that larger jars (200g if I remember correctly) have been introduced for one my favoured brands.

But while we are on the subject of cutlery, I cannot resist the sheer indulgence of divulging a certain proclivity about myself, which is embarrassing to confess. 

It seems, from observing myself, that I definitely do have an irrational increased fondness for certain items in my cutlery draw, than for others.

I notice in particular, that cutlery reserved for use in the workplace often evoke strong feelings of affection and attachment, which those in the domestic environment do not.

Edited by MakemineVanilla
  • Like 1

Â