The Boring Thread

Spoony

Breakfast, dinner, tea.

Oop Narth where they don't speak proper maybe.

Breakfast, lunch, dinner. I find it unfathomable that lunch doesn't exist to some people.

Actually I find in and around Brum people use all descriptions. Dinner can be afternoon or evening meal but lunch and tea both exist too.

Of course he meant it. Dave is his own country.

Democratic People's Republic of Dave

How many people live there? How can it be a people's republic with there being only one (please God) dAVe80?

How many people live there? How can it be a people's republic with there being only one (please God) dAVe80?

It's the Person Republic of dAVe80.

Hmmm, seems I've not thought this through... I am one person, but no man is an island. I may be a peninsula though.   

Breakfast, dinner, tea.

Oop Narth where they don't speak proper maybe.

Breakfast, lunch, dinner. I find it unfathomable that lunch doesn't exist to some people.

Actually I find in and around Brum people use all descriptions. Dinner can be afternoon or evening meal but lunch and tea both exist too.

Yep. Lunch is what I have at work.. i don't know anyone who would call it Dinner... except when i was at school and it was dinnertime. Although you had to pay your 'lunch money' for 'school dinners'. That didn't make sense. Oh... I'm boring myself now. Bye

• Like 2

On the 18th of February, 2081 the date will be completely symmetrical if written out in full numeric form (dd/mm/yyyy)

6ZQ098y.gif

I don't think even that would bring him back to the site, especially if that's what would happen to him.

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 4

Â