Valentines Day

AVFCLaura

I had my Nan's funeral yesterday, which has earnt me exemption from today's festivities.

Thanks Nan, one final act of kindness.

DDID wasn't outside in the bushes was he?

I had my Nan's funeral yesterday, which has earnt me exemption from today's festivities.

Thanks Nan, one final act of kindness.

DDID wasn't outside in the bushes was he?

I have no idea which particular VillaTalk meme this refers to, but i'm happy to assume it's one involving some level of deviancy on DDID's behalf.

So the girl I like at work left really early today... that can't be a good thing on today of all days, right?

She probably went early so she could avoid most people on their way out all loved up. Do you have her number? Give her a ring, otherwise you'll go on wondering...unless you ring her and she doesn't answer, that'll make it even worse...still risk it though.

• Like 2

So the girl I like at work left really early today... that can't be a good thing on today of all days, right?

the mrs left at 4 to get ready and had a bubble bath waiting for me on my return - I'm sure you'll find out more on what she was up to on Monday however!

Sounds like she's probably off out dogging this evening. 

DDID had better keep his hands off!

• Like 1

I actually succumbed to the lure of valentines day today, I am working tomorrow and there is only 2 of us going to be in (I actually quite like this bird as well) I told her that when we finish work tomorrow we can have a belated kind of valentines date, I said we could go out for something to eat at a place of her choice etc etc, I made it sound very romantic and lovey dovey, then we could go back to my place, that was when I told her I was skint so she could pay for dinner and when she got back to mine she could tidy my flat up.

Thing is she actually seemed quite interested until the last part of it

• Like 2

Â