Valentines Day

AVFCLaura

Ended up spunking a load of money on a f'ing awful meal, they even forgot about one of the courses. Was genuinely looking forward to it as well. Think I'll be cooking for the two of us next year.

Where did you go as a matter of interest? I'm amazed that restaurants balls Valentine's Day meals up. They tend to just do a set menu, so how do they get things wrong?

JAR. We went on the basis that it was lovely last year but a big let down unfortunately.

Ended up spunking a load of money on a f'ing awful meal, they even forgot about one of the courses. Was genuinely looking forward to it as well. Think I'll be cooking for the two of us next year.

Where did you go as a matter of interest? I'm amazed that restaurants balls Valentine's Day meals up. They tend to just do a set menu, so how do they get things wrong?

JAR. We went on the basis that it was lovely last year but a big let down unfortunately.

Yep, that place has really gone down hill.  Went for lunch recently, and it was crap.  Their menu is too big, and there's no way it can all be fresh.  I had a seafood risotto, and all it consisted of was a starter sized portion with some rubbery queenies and king prawns.  I'm trying the new place in Ramsey on Saturday, I'll let you know what it's like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-MH9nRSXAg

Some day boy you'll reap what you've sown, you'll catch a cold and you'll be on your own and you will see, that what's wrong with me, is wrong with everyone that you want to play your little games on.

Poetry and flowers, pretty words and threats. You've gone to the dogs again and i'm not placing bets on you coming home tonight anything but blind. If you take me for granted then you must expect to find; Surprise, surprise; Valentine's day is over.

If you want to talk about it well you know where the phone is, don't come round reminding me again how brittle bone is. God didn't make you an angel, the devil made you a man. That brutality and economy are related now i understand, when will you realise that as above so below there is no love?

For the girl with the hour glass figure; Time runs out very fast. We used to want the same things but that's all in the past and lately it seems that as it all gets tougher, your ideal of justice just becomes rougher and rougher.

Thank you for the things you bought me thank you for the card, thank you for the things you taught me when you hit me hard; That love between two people must be based on understanding, until that's true you'll find your things all stacked out on the landing, surprise, surprise

Valentine's day is over, it's over.

Valentine's day is over

Yep, that place has really gone down hill.  Went for lunch recently, and it was crap.  Their menu is too big, and there's no way it can all be fresh.  I had a seafood risotto, and all it consisted of was a starter sized portion with some rubbery queenies and king prawns.  I'm trying the new place in Ramsey on Saturday, I'll let you know what it's like.

Very interested to know - we'll be spending more time there now a new niece has come along.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going for a meal with mom and dad tonight...I hope my dad doesn't order steak.  :mellow:

Your parents are going to have sweet sweet sex tonight.  They're going to do allllll the things that lovers do.  Accept it.

• Like 1

I'm going for a meal with mom and dad tonight...I hope my dad doesn't order steak.  :mellow:

Your parents are going to have sweet sweet sex tonight.  They're going to do allllll the things that lovers do.  Accept it.

:angry:

You dribbled off the end of your dad's cock too, you know!

:angry:

You dribbled off the end of your dad's cock too, you know!

And as my mother birthed me my face scraped her lady parts.

• Like 1

Â