Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Dodgyknees

Caerdydd are on an awful run of form and OGS is already under pressure, they are desperate for points and really need to get going if they are to stay in the premier league.

For all the reasons above, it’s a perfect fixture for them

Comfortable Caerdydd win.

Its away which gives you a bit of hope, if we have vlaar back then im confident of getting something otherwise i think anything can happen and no result would surprise me. Cardiff are awful though and have lost 5 out of 6 under OGS so if we do lose this then i will be seriously worried about relegation.

I like how Cardiff both have a manager press conferance and also a player press conferance. Would be interesting to see us do the same thing, would be nice to hear something different now and then instead of Lamberts repeatedly, standard answers

Cardiff 3 - 0 AVFC

Cardiff have only scored 3 goals in a single league match once this season so I doubt that'll do it again. Keep dreaming though.

That was against Man City though,the best team in the league. My prediction is a 1-1 draw.

I like how Cardiff both have a manager press conferance and also a player press conferance. Would be interesting to see us do the same thing, would be nice to hear something different now and then instead of Lamberts repeatedly, standard answers

I agree. As much as I am pleased to have Lambert in charge and I hope we have him for the long term - his pressers are unbelievably dull. Its the same stuff each week - the only reason I pay £4.99 per month is for the pre-match press conferences but its just constant mumblings from Lambert. Pete Colley asks the right questions but Lambert always runs them down with mumblings of evasion. The we get Captain Jack whose over enthusiasm for the next game just seems to make Lambert roll his eyes and do his utmost to avoid the chat.

Away game against a very poor team, but one that can play some decent football out of the blue and they have lots of pressure to get a result.

Without Ron Vlaar we have to play Nathan Baker and Ciaran Clark, who in my opinion are the weakest pairing in the entire league. Never get any confidence when I see them in the line-up

If we lose this game we are only three points ahead of Cardiff, but if we win we will comfortably put them behind us with nine points which is a lot for a team like that.

We are firmly in the relegation mix alongside all the other teams behind Southampton, so let's not think we are out of this thing. We have lots of winnable games left and then some very difficult ones, but I guess that goes for every single team down there.

A run with Cardiff (1), Newcastle (0), Norwich (3), Man City (0), Chelsea (0), Stoke (1), Man Utd (0), Fulham (3), Crystal Palace (1), Southampton (1), Swansea (1), Hull (3) and Tottenham (0) will see us with 14 points and 41 points total, which I guess is more than enough this season. We can also get results from all of Cardiff, Newcastle, Stoke, Palace and Swansea (and lose points from the ones I have given us a win) so it will probably be enough no matter what. 13 games, 14 points. We have 1,08 points pr. game already so it all makes sense.

-------------Guzan

Bacuna Vlaar Clark Bertrand

- - - - Lowton KEA Delph

Albrighton ---------Agbonlahor

-----------Benteke

Bacuna is a better defender than Lowton. Albrighton's got to start. This is the formation we played so well under last season. Lowton's much better creatively than defensively and would excel in midfield IMO.

4-1 to the Villa, its about time we battered someone.

I think we'll win too

I remember this optimism against West Ham too. Reality is, the difference in quality between the likes of us, West Ham and Cardiff is fairly minimal. Cardiff do have some good players in their side and if Ole really get them going and manage to bring out the full potential in their squad i think they will be fine