Man U (A) 3-2 (w)

Fulham (H) 2-1 (w)

Palace (A) 1-1 (d)

Southampton (H) 1-1(d)

Swansea (A) 2-2 (d)

Hull (H) 3-0 (w)

Spurs (A) 0-2 (l)

End on 47 points

Imagine if we went 7 games unbeaten on the trot after our runs of form this season!

Look at Norwich run in. They might not get another 3 points never mind the 9 they will need to stay up.

I don't agree with everyone that Norwich have the worst run in ever.. Yes, their last 4 games are awful - but they have some very winnable games before that (if they play like they did against Spurs, not like they did against us).

Stoke City H

Southampton  A

Sunderland  H

Swansea City A

West Brom H

Fulham  A

Norwich City  H

Man United  A

Chelsea A

Arsenal H

Playing the top teams at the end of the season like that might be a blessing. By that point the league might be done and dusted, and the players are starting to think about their holidays. Liverpool could be comfortable top 4 and taking their foot off the gas, Man Utd will be midtable going nowehere, Chelsea could have already won the league by penultimate game, and then Arsenal won't be bothered and already be on holiday.

Before that - Stoke at home, Sunderland at home, West Brom at home, Fulham away. All more than winnable. Of course, if they finish the Fulham game in the drop zone or one or two points off it, they will be down.. but I don't think they'll go down.

Edited by Qwpzxjor1

Look at Norwich run in. They might not get another 3 points never mind the 9 they will need to stay up.

I don't agree with everyone that Norwich have the worst run in ever.. Yes, their last 4 games are awful - but they have some very winnable games before that (if they play like they did against Spurs, not like they did against us).

Stoke City H

Southampton  A

Sunderland  H

Swansea City A

West Brom H

Fulham  A

Norwich City  H

Man United  A

Chelsea A

Arsenal H

Playing the top teams at the end of the season like that might be a blessing. By that point the league might be done and dusted, and the players are starting to think about their holidays. Liverpool could be comfortable top 4 and taking their foot off the gas, Man Utd will be midtable going nowehere, Chelsea could have already won the league by penultimate game, and then Arsenal won't be bothered and already be on holiday.

Before that - Stoke at home, Sunderland at home, West Brom at home, Fulham away. All more than winnable. Of course, if they finish the Fulham game in the drop zone or one or two points off it, they will be down.. but I don't think they'll go down.

I reckon they'd get three points against themselves ;)

(should be Liverpool to conclude an absolutely horrendous final 4 matches..... don't feel sorry for Norwich though, rather them than us to go down!)

You'd think so but the thing with Norwich is the teams they have to play are going to be fighting for their lives, remember the run of form we went on last year? Bar the Southampton game ( & United :D ) all those teams will be playing for something coming into those games.

So just to confirm you DONT think Liverpool/United/Chelsea/Arsenal as a last 4 is the worst run in ever? Not only are they all so much better than Norwich, who are frankly one of the worst of a rotten bunch, but there is a good chance that every one of them have something to play for still by that time. Even if it's just pride.

Norwich are ****. All those "winnable" games are against sides also in a relegation battle. Maybe they do win a couple, draw a couple and perhaps pick up a few points in those last 4 games to survive. Their form all season up until now suggests they don't have it in them.

If that was us we'd be saying we've had it and we'd probably be right.

My concern is that we lose against chelsea, city and united and only get a point against a hard to beat stoke. Then were back in it big time. Got alot of teams to play that are in the relegation scrap after those games mentioned. Don't think we will go down but can't see us being many points off it.

It would take a perfect storm for us to go down, we average a point a game, so we are on course to get to 41 points, which will, id imagine anyway leave us 5 points clear at the end of the season, i reckon 36 will see you go down, 2 more wins and 3 draws will be enough for us

Man City Away - 0 pts

Chelsea Home - 0 pts

Stoke Home - 3 pts :D

Manchester United Away - 0 pts

Fulham Home - 3pts :D

Crystal Palace Away - 1 pt

Southampton Home - 0 pts

Swansea Away - 1 pt

Hull Home - 3 pts

Spuds - 0 pts

Leaves us with 42 pts

• Like 1

Man. United is purely psychological, we just fall to pieces whenever we see those shirts. If you think about it we bar the odd thumping always give the other top teams in the league a good game, Liverpool, Man. City, Arsenal and Chelsea, all given them a game and take points off three of them this season and they are all better teams with better players than Man, United yet we just crumble against them. I'll probably start a thread on this in the week leading up to the game but be interested to see why people think it is, why facing Antonio Valencia on the right is much harder for our players than say Walcott or Hazard.

As predicted anyway. Despite loads of people tipping them to stay up purely due to Pulis, Palace have a tough run in and are 1 point from 3 games and still have to play Liverpool, Man. City and Chelsea at home.

Norwich are rubbish and can't even win easy home games and WBA might aswell put Pepe Mel out of his misery now as they're in major trouble themselves on 25 points and with just 4 home games left now.

And that's without including Fulham who have to be a cert now to go after today's result and I still think Cardiff will go as they remain a very poor team.

We're not great at all but I'd gladly take 10th this season and it's still very achieveable.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â