13 points?

Dodgyknees

Regardless of the result tomorrow, we will still be 4 points above Sunderland and 6 points above Cardiff and 7 points above Fulham. We are still 3 points above West Brom and Norwich (in 16th and 17th respectively) No team has crept on us today. We've had some luck with results today and a win tomorrow puts us level on points with West Ham in 10th.

Likelihood of win... Zilch.

Eh?

We're better away from home.

Vlaar is fit.

Newcastle have lost 4 in a row at home.

'Likelihood of win. Zilch'?

Tad hyperbolic.

Am I entitled to an opinion?

Hyperbolic would be suggesting we will lose 10-0 as we are crap, bound to finish bottom, not to win again.

Saying we have 'zilch' chance is not that.

Edited by dodgyknees

It's a bit of a strange comment though. We're not favourites but we've got a chance.

Strange is a fair argument. :-D

Still don't think we have a chance though, likely 2-0 down within 20 and then the 'look good in the second half, but come up short' routine, with plenty of chances wasted.

Hyperbole is the cool word of the month on VT isn't it? :D

As for us having a chance, we have a chance against every team - it is football after all. I personally do think the chance of us losing outweighs the chance of us winning, but anything can happen.

Edited by samjp26
  • Like 1

Eh?

Vlaar is fit.

Tad hyperbolic.

Hyperbolic would be suggesting we will lose 10-0 as we are crap, bound to finish bottom, not to win again.

It really is. We don't have no chance, you've always got a chance. Whether it's a big chance is a different matter entirely

• Like 1

Eh?

Vlaar is fit.

Tad hyperbolic.

It really is. We don't have no chance, you've always got a chance. Whether it's a big chance is a different matter entirely

So saying we have 'zilch' chance is the same as suggesting we will lose 10-0 as we are crap, bound to finish bottom, not to win again.

Bonkers.

Check match thread.

Hyperbole is the cool word of the month on VT isn't it? :D

As for us having a chance, we have a chance against every team - it is football after all. I personally do think the chance of us losing outweighs the chance of us winning, but anything can happen.

It's the word for disagreeing apparently.

And your argument is a fair one.

Next week is very important, we have Norwich and clubs around us play top teams.

100% mate, massive game for us, haven't we won every game against Norwich since Lambert joined?

Edit:

We drew at home last season

Edited by samjp26

Need a win today...or at worst a point today and must win next week....but understandly a must win home game doesn't sit well with me at all!

I'm only saying this given what is to follow in March.....Chelsea, Stoke (who annually have a good record at VP), Man. United and Man. City sometime so we really need 4 points from these next two otherwise it's going to get very bumpy in the next few weeks.

• Like 1

Eh?

Vlaar is fit.

Tad hyperbolic.

No, not hyperbolic as it turns out. :(

It was hyperbolic. If someone said man city had no chance when they came to villa park, would that person have been right? No

Eh?

Vlaar is fit.

Tad hyperbolic.

No, not hyperbolic as it turns out. :(
It was hyperbolic. If someone said man city had no chance when they came to villa park, would that person have been right? No

It was not hyperbole. It was an opinion. Learn the bloody term and stop using the word just because it isn't YOUR opinion.

Â