• Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

Agbonlahor did NOTHING the entire game.

Delph has actually cost us a few times losing the ball in shocking positions.

Albrighton the so called championship player by loads of people on here was obviously our best player...

By god Lambert... Today... No width until Albrighton came on... Seriously... Just shocking tactics... Not good enough. We really need a different team for home games. Some players just don't turn up.

Big Sam nailed Lambert today, better tactics.

Edited by Jonoridge91
  • Like 2

Lambert's big mistake for this game was not getting Hoolahan in, or someone similar, first half we were crying out for someone to unlock their defence.

Second half, we should have at least scored 1, Benteke was awful and should have scored a few times. Albrighton was great, needs to start more often.

I really don't know what to say about their goals, baffling, I don't think any tactics or team talk could have prevented them.

• Like 1

Relegation battle now which we could have avoided with a win today. 

Terrible tactics from a limited manager.

Awful attitude from Benteke. 

Delph is not going to Brazil.

Albrighton MOTM.

Randy you can disappear now, it's time.

Agbonlahor did NOTHING the entire game.

Delph has actually cost us a few times losing the ball in shocking positions.

Albrighton the so called championship player by loads of people on here what obviously our best player...

By god Lambert... Today... No width until Albrighton came on... Seriously... Just shocking tactics... Not good enough. We really need a different team for home games. Some players just don't turn up.

Big Sam nailed Lambert today, better tactics.

Not really. Lambert saw a problem at attempted to correct it with Albrighton and it almost paid off. West Ham just sat back as we wasted chances.

I don't really care about this football club any more. I switched off at half-time and the fact that we lost doesn't bother me at all. Call me a bad fan or a word removed or whatever you like - I watch football for entertainment and it's been a very long time since Aston Villa Football Club entertained me. It's not worth getting angry over.

• Like 1

Albrighton MOTM

Everyone one else was pathetic

I was 100% behind Lambert up until today, now I wonder if he's truly good enough

West Ham are terrible and we let them come to VP and beat us with EASE.

Disgusted with this

68% possession (61% at half). A bevy of clear chances.

It is Lambert's fault they did not go in though I suppose. Have fun working yourselves into tizzies.

Lambert has to take the blame for putting together a squad that hasn't enough depth to keep them out, or fielding a strong captain

We just switched off for a few minutes at the start of the second half. Delph is a good footballer but thats the 2nd time in recent games he has been caught on the ball and it has cost us a goal. We had many chances to get back into the game but unfortunately Benteke had an off day.

Just another home game really. We really needed to loan an experienced centre back for when Vlaar is injured. So many of us said it. Shocking.

Albrighton has looked great whenever he has played this season. Deserves a start.

We don't have the creativity to play through the middle at home when defences are sitting back against us. This is what we tried to do in the first half. Benteke isn't great with his back to the ball.. time and time again other teams shaft him from behind as soon as it arrives at his feet. The 4-4-2 crossing football although very MON is probably our best bet at home until we get some creative players. Benteke has the biggest leap in the Prem and is better with players in front of him/out wide.

Albrighton obviously MON he is a handful when he comes on in matches we should use him more. He can't play full matches though cos gets knackered easily.

Edited by supernova26
  • Like 1

Â