• Good
    • Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

Do people feel that an away match v Cardiff will bring 3 points. I certainly don't think villa will lose

yes we're different away. 

I hope so or we will be relegated. I think that since bonfire night 2011 (not 2012) Villa have won 9 league games at Villa Park. In two and a quarter ears. Can any side in the entire football league (92 clubs) have a worse record than that? Below feeble. Just not good enough.

Edited by The Fun Factory

We should be playing 4-4-2 at home with KEA and Delph in the middle, Gabby and Albrighton on the flanks.

Then we'd have the width required and the box wouldn't be so packed.

They would get overrun in the middle

I could almost see this problem coming,we can only play when teams lets us....and we have had most of the top teams already, some folk were thinking that once they are out of the way Bingo....not so our problem is the teams at the bottom, because they get in your face and want a scrap..... we can't cope with that.

When we play teams better than us they come at us offensively and leave space for us to counter, thats what we like, space and no one in our face..... we can't create our own space we rely on the opposition to attack us and by doing so create space for us.

Teams at the bottom, fight and scrap are untidy and ugly and get in our faces....not good for us, we go to pieces. The same reason why we have struggled in the cups, because the lower league teams are similar to the bottom of the prem teams.....They want a battle and we ain't up for it.

In short, we get out muscled.....its all the blues used to do with Robbie Savage running the show....at least we had Dion to give out the "Glasgow handshake"

We have been like this for yonks.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Walked out on 80 mins. I am absolutely done with this shit

You lasted that long?

Well, I woke up on Saturday and just couldn't be arsed. Something told me it was going to be a frustrating afternoon. This was backed up by discovering that Sunday's Goals On Sunday program was going to have John Hartson and Julian Dicks as guests. Like some kind of footballing conspiracy, Sunday was always going to be a Wet Spam jizz-fest.

So, I gave my ticket to a mate of mine, and shrugged when Radio 5 seemingly reported 2 Hammers goals in two minutes. And I stayed in the warmth and dryness of my home. Glad I missed this one.

Walked out on 80 mins. I am absolutely done with this shit

Don't blame you one bit. I'm sick of watching at home but to actually be in the stadium and pay for that dross must be incredibly frustrating.

It is, and what's worse is I'm letting my son waste his time watching this garbage too. Something has to change.

Yeah stay at home, best place for you :-)

Yep, though I sense RJ's middle finger sarcasm, I can vouch for staying at home. I feel remarkably chilled about not having to endure that...

Saturday our support was rubbish, Yes we were pissed off and shocked when Spam scored their first goal but was not that the time we should have stood up and given some support to our players. The owner buys them them the manager picks them maybe we should support them more?  

Once they were two nill up and had parked the bus it was always going to be an uphill struggle, Chelsea could not score against Spam and their squad is better than ours. But lack of support from the fans could not have helped. A bit of VILLA VILLA VILLA might of spurred them on.

Saturday our support was rubbish, Yes we were pissed off and shocked when Spam scored their first goal but was not that the time we should have stood up and given some support to our players. The owner buys them them the manager picks them maybe we should support them more?  

Once they were two nill up and had parked the bus it was always going to be an uphill struggle, Chelsea could not score against Spam and their squad is better than ours. But lack of support from the fans could not have helped. A bit of VILLA VILLA VILLA might of spurred them on.

I understand your sentiment and you are largely right, but it takes one hell of a constitution to keep supporting a team vocally that has won 3 of their home games and lost 8 ....probably 11 wins in 50 or thereabouts.

Don' t blame the passengers for the train being late.

• Like 1

On a different day, this game could easily be 2-2. It wasn't and the players and manager will need to reflect on some poor decisions and a lot of bad luck.

If my auntie had bollocks she would be my uncle.

so what about the Albion game that could have gone the other way and what about the City game, where if we played them another 20 times at home we would lose.

wake up and smell the coffee.....oh and by the way Baker and Clarke are amongst the worst 2 Centre Halves I have witnessed in 50 years of watching Villa....No domination of the position just reactionary low graders.

I think you're a fine poster TRO with a lot of history, but this bashing of Baker and especially Clark (who has been one of our most consistent performers this season) is somewhat low. Especially since they will play for much of the rest of the season and we should be behind them irrespective of their supposed faults.

I walked out on 77 mins. Was so pissed off and drained, to be honest i can understand why people find it hard to get behind the lads but saturday was absolute shit support. On several occasions me and a few others tried getting it goin but got no where, to be honest the holte end died a few years back and im relocating to the north stand next season.

Â