Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Kwan

Surely we've got to be more positive this game... West Spam are fairly poor, and we've sort of shaken the 'never win at home' thing (although this would be a chance for us to cement it a bit more).

Should go with:

------------Guuuuzzzzz--------------

Lowton -- Clark-- Baker-- Bertrand

------------Westwood----------

Bacuna------------------Delph

Weimann---- Bentekkers----Gabby

Still think it'll be more like this formation... Until baker gets a head injury and bacuna goes to defence.

• Like 1

Plot twist. Lowton is in midfield and Bacuna is still at RB!

But really we should win. West Ham is going to park the bus hard so good crosses are needed.

Bigger plot twist, we're playing with 5 at the back, Lowton as a CB. Meltdownnnnnnnnn

Plot twist. Lowton is in midfield and Bacuna is still at RB!

But really we should win. West Ham is going to park the bus hard so good crosses are needed.

Bigger plot twist, we're playing with 5 at the back, Lowton as a CB. Meltdownnnnnnnnn

Don't hurt me like that :(

Adrian, Demel, Tomkins, Collins, McCartney, Nolan ©, Noble, Taylor, Jarvis, C.Cole, Downing

We should be destroying that team

thats a pathetic side

And yet I'd take Downing instead of Tonev, Noble instead of KEA and Nolan instead of Sylla

• Like 2

0-3 loss

Do you just post for effect or is that your genuine prediction?

That's my genuine prediction. I, like many others have no confidence in the chuckle brothers. Or the negative crap that is more often than not the basis of our play.