Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Kwan

I'm just fearful of the Baker and Clark CB combo. Its the worst pairing I've ever seen in 25 years a supporter. 

We won't keep a clean sheet but we have the talent to score a few. 3-2 to Villa.

• Like 1

Is Luna injured or has Bennett actually been preferred to him?

Somewhere, I assume no longer in Birmingham, Culverhouse is chasing Luna and asking him where he is going. Luna doesn't understand English, not really sure what will happen next.

• Like 4

I'm just fearful of the Baker and Clark CB combo. Its the worst pairing I've ever seen in 25 years a supporter. 

We won't keep a clean sheet but we have the talent to score a few. 3-2 to Villa.

Both players are hardly Championship quality. It's amazing that a Premier League team has them as a regular pairing.

• Like 1

Both players are hardly Championship quality. It's amazing that a Premier League team has them as a regular pairing.

So you're saying that they're both League One quality at best then? Alright then buddy. It is indeed amazing that a Premier League team has them as a regular pairing, or at least it would be if that statement were true. Funny thing is, Baker is our 4th choice in the position, with both Okore and Vlaar out injured who else should we have there?

Stop making things up.

• Like 1

is everyone trying to lower their expectations in fear of having high ones smashed? I think we'll get 3 from this. we're the better team.

Nope

I'm fully expecting an easy 3 points from what is a rubbish West Ham side missing their key players

• Like 1

Clark has improved and you cannot fault Baker's effort , but my God as a pair they are completely useless. They will score, no doubt about it. Hopefully Benteke has a good game, because if he does then all of our attacking players raise their game too.

Win would be so so useful right now.

I think thats harsh. Clark has been good this season.

They are both surviving off our lack of funds.

If Lambert had the money surely he would have binned them off by now.

If financially our fortunes improve they will be playing championship football in a few years time. I hope

They're not a great pairing but Clark is fine when beside someone who is better than Baker.

Exactly. If Okore had stayed fit, Clark would have been 3rd choice and handy back up. He has looked decent alongside Vlaar, but with Baker it is catastrophic.