Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Kwan

They're not a great pairing but Clark is fine when beside someone who is better than Baker.

Exactly. If Okore had stayed fit, Clark would have been 3rd choice and handy back up. He has looked decent alongside Vlaar, but with Baker it is catastrophic. 

The thing is, I wouldn't mind Baker next to Vlaar. We've been unlucky and unfortunately our captain is out, as well as the player that most of us assume will be his deputy. Baker is fine as a 4th choice.

It is easy saying we will score 3, Chelsea are miles better than us and West Ham were able to keep a clean sheet.

I think it was a complete fluke that Chelsea didn't score after 39 shots to be fair, although I get your point. 

• Like 1

Not confident at all

Neither am I, they will look to put men behind the ball, knowing we cannot break them down, then look for a single goal.

It is easy saying we will score 3, Chelsea are miles better than us and West Ham were able to keep a clean sheet.

I think it was a complete fluke that Chelsea didn't score after 39 shots to be fair, although I get your point. 

But what they did do was put men behind the ball, something we will struggle against.

They're not a great pairing but Clark is fine when beside someone who is better than Baker.

Exactly. If Okore had stayed fit, Clark would have been 3rd choice and handy back up. He has looked decent alongside Vlaar, but with Baker it is catastrophic. 

The thing is, I wouldn't mind Baker next to Vlaar. We've been unlucky and unfortunately our captain is out, as well as the player that most of us assume will be his deputy. Baker is fine as a 4th choice.

Yea thats true. Amazing how much of a steadying influence Vlaar is.