Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

Having money>>>>>>>>>>>>>Being ashamed

That approach has certainly worked for Paulie Malignaggi anyhow :winkold:

Money by any means baby! 8)

That's what the judges said :P

Worst decison ever :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Can't wait for the rematch so I can make some £ from betting on the sure thing of a Paulie win 8)

Did the guy in the middle not get one? :)

Yeah, he did! Dont know why hes not blinging it!

Lord knows you love Hooters Dom...

No joke, i love it!

It really is boss here in Rock Hill, some of them can be real snooty and not sociable, but weve drunk there ever since day 1 of it opening, so the guvnor knows us, and all the birds know were sound, so banter is flying everywhere.

Ive had to get off the big mugs of Stella though that you see in the pic, were killing methe next day.

At hooters after getting our National Championship rings. Im on far right looking at it.

rings1l.jpg

The world Rock-Paper-Scissors championships is still going strong then?

At hooters after getting our National Championship rings. Im on far right looking at it.

rings1l.jpg

Look like a bunch o fpaps i know, but NATIONAL CHAMPS BABY! (and numerous big daddy-yes there called that-Stellas)

No wonder you **** won. With that lot against schoolkids how did no-one you'd put in a few ringers?

When we walked in, there was a college soccer team in eating after a game, they noticed the rings and you could see them thinking bloody hell these lads are big, in the pic from L-R :

Chumah - Played for the U-20 Kenyan national team, played Div I college soccer, Quality. Assistant Coach

Alex - Will sign a Div I college soccer scholarship, 2 time ESP selection, High school senior, my skipper

David - Team Chaplin and my missus dad!

Front-Recio- Game day operations chief and assistant athletic director at the high school

Back-Ozzie -Director of soccer and assistant principal at the high school

Santiago - Playing college soccer now, lovely kid

Front-Graham-My JV coach, from MIlton keynes, Chelski fan, so yes gave him a ton of abuse, ex player at uni in England

Back-Den-Signed with Wofford college, current high school senior

Me-Played Division I college soccer and now a big fat old man ;)

rings1l.jpg

Look like a bunch o fpaps i know, but NATIONAL CHAMPS BABY! (and numerous big daddy-yes there called that-Stellas)

No wonder you **** won. With that lot against schoolkids how did no-one you'd put in a few ringers?

When we walked in, there was a college soccer team in eating after a game, they noticed the rings and you could see them thinking bloody hell these lads are big, in the pic from L-R :

Chumah - Played for the U-20 Kenyan national team, played Div I college soccer, Quality. Assistant Coach

Alex - Will sign a Div I college soccer scholarship, 2 time ESP selection, High school senior, my skipper

David - Team Chaplin and my missus dad!

Front-Recio- Game day operations chief and assistant athletic director at the high school

Back-Ozzie -Director of soccer and assistant principal at the high school

Santiago - Playing college soccer now, lovely kid

Front-Graham-My JV coach, from MIlton keynes, Chelski fan, so yes gave him a ton of abuse, ex player at uni in England

Back-Den-Signed with Wofford college, current high school senior

Me-Played Division I college soccer and now a big fat old man ;)

the beers look like piss..no black stuff,the drink of champs..

Rogue pics from my recent 2 night stint in Washington DC, for the USA vs Costa Rica WCQ

In front of the White House

7335_553060261054_41306813_32708977_301299_n.jpg

The Washington Monument

7335_553060290994_41306813_32708982_5068970_n.jpg

The Villan(i) Team Bus, hahaha

7335_553060325924_41306813_32708986_7346227_n.jpg

The USA go 0-1 down, I'm happy with my beer though

7335_553060450674_41306813_32709010_8292298_n.jpg

But the Red, White and blue come back to draw 2-2 in the last minute, BLISS!!

7335_553060455664_41306813_32709011_6535408_n.jpg

Â