Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

Hahaha TSV ---- How's that one song go...I wear my sunglasses at night So I can...etc etc....I like wearing them because I feel more comfortable in them, not sure what the story is behind that psychologically but there you have it...

Sorry I'll work on my posture...

And Rob....this picture really doesn't do her justice. I wasn't even THAT attracted to her but she was pretty eager to get back to my place...Her thighs in this pic do look rather plump but really they weren't Thunderous...

Are you wearing sunglasses indoors? If so have a virtual slap from me. SLAP!

sunglasses indoors indeed. :(

FTL!

you must be an actor, a rock star, or both, or an eeejut pretending to be either.

or all of them, possibly.

Or have some sort of eye condition necessitating the wearing of shades indoors.

Nice looking girl though :thumb:

CM obviously confused her by being a straight guy at a club with a nude David in its logo....

TBH it did start out as a gay night club when it opened a year and a half ago....now it's just gay friendly, everyone goes there to get away from the hooligans and 'chavs' from the other nightclub in town....it's more classy and alot more fun.

Seriously though my hair is way more curly then those Hanson ****s, I reeeallly dont like being compared to one of those lamers.

Â