Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

What a freaky looking bunch they are. Hanson that is, not the VTers.

I wonder where they are now?

Still going:

It was confirmed in June 2009 that the upcoming Hanson album is completed, and that they hope to release it in May 2010. The band also announced that they will be co-headlining a tour with HelloGoodbye. The tour will start in Hanson's hometown of Tulsa, Oklahoma, on September 30 2009 and will finish on November 11, in Anaheim, California. Other acts along for the tour are Steel Train and Sherwood.

Hanson also released a five-song EP titled "Stand Up, Stand Up" that is available at shows and on the band's official website. The tracks are acoustic versions of four new Hanson songs, plus the album version of "World's on Fire" from the upcoming album.

(From Wikipedia, can't get the shortlink to work)

You're the oldest one aren't you?

dirt-bike-dave-albums-hanson-picture36912-hansons.jpg

I used to work with the guy who discovered, launched and managed Hanson. He'll never live down the shame. Granted he made a shit load of money off them.

Having money>>>>>>>>>>>>>Being ashamed

22048494.jpg

I'm the one with the beard

:lol:

Awesome, Rob.

I was in the pub shouting, "That's Rob, that's Rob!" In between shouting, "Racist!" on every close up of John Terry.

I saw that live and thought "I reckon that was Rob" :lol::thumb:

22048494.jpg

Awesome, Rob.

I was in the pub shouting, "That's Rob, that's Rob!" In between shouting, "Racist!" on every close up of John Terry.

Rob as in rjw63?

22048494.jpg

Awesome, Rob.

Rob as in rjw63?

Yes.

22048494.jpg

Awesome, Rob.

Rob as in rjw63?

columbogifac1.gif

Â