Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

At the Hooters in Concord, NC for Coca-Cola 600.

raceowlnc.jpg

Great pic but its just not the same without our ADHD friend Daz in it and a post asking for advice asking for advice as he thinks she fancies him as there was contact. :lol:

At the Hooters in Concord, NC for Coca-Cola 600.

raceowlnc.jpg

Great pic but its just not the same without our ADHD friend Daz in it and a post asking for advice asking for advice as he thinks she fancies him as there was contact. :lol:

And she hasn't text back to his five text messages for at least 2 and half minutes

One of my clients is the district manager for all of the Hooters in Florida. *insert joke here* One of his jobs is to judge the bikini contest for all of these women every summer. There's always the possibility I could get tickets. I think I'll take them this year and see which one of you bids the highest for them.

One of my clients is the district manager for all of the Hooters in Florida. *A young lady walks into a Hooters restaurant, and asks the manager if they're hiring.

The manager takes one look at her, tosses her a d-cup bra and says "Here, fill this out, then give me a call."* One of his jobs is to judge the bikini contest for all of these women every summer. There's always the possibility I could get tickets. I think I'll take them this year and see which one of you bids the highest for them.

Done. :thumb:

One of my clients is the district manager for all of the Hooters in Florida. *A young lady walks into a Hooters restaurant, and asks the manager if they're hiring.

The manager takes one look at her, tosses her a d-cup bra and says "Here, fill this out, then give me a call."* One of his jobs is to judge the bikini contest for all of these women every summer. There's always the possibility I could get tickets. I think I'll take them this year and see which one of you bids the highest for them.

Done. :thumb:

:clap::crylaugh::clap:

I confirmed. Shall be judging tomorrow!!

Are you emailing the pics to me again, as per our usual arrangement?

;-)

Â