Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

I felt it was the england top that made it funnier!

I was going to do a whole load of stuff on being forced to wear something kinky and degrading, but thought better of it.

There's always some numpty with his humour set to bypass mode (usually me).

I'm out with the camera tomorrow, I'll try and get a proper mugshot.

• 1 month later...
Is that a brand new shirt?

ha ha no thats the excellent quality you get when you pay stupid money for a t-shirt at allsaints, I take it your fashion is all in order on the previous pages :winkold:

My fashion is never in order :) I just enjoyed thinking you bought a new shirt for your VT picture debut. Let me have it.

Is that a brand new shirt?

ha ha no thats the excellent quality you get when you pay stupid money for a t-shirt at allsaints, I take it your fashion is all in order on the previous pages :winkold:

My fashion is never in order :) I just enjoyed thinking you bought a new shirt for your VT picture debut. Let me have it.

Im gonna err on the side of caution and take it that you were still talking about the tshirt and say that if you do want it it'll cost you an item of your clothing.

^^^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

POB add a pic! I'm not gonna bully you. I've seen what you look like.

Houlston, when I said let me have it I meant the belief that you bought the shirt to impress VT peeps. Kinda like "just go with it"......Sorry for the confusion.

Â