Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

Hello ..

This is what I found in my facebook page .. because most of my pictures are not in my computer now ..

Anyways ..

domain-fbdefdfbe9.jpg

And this one with the Saudi "Thobe" And "Shumag" .. but my friend have played with little bit .. lol ..

domain-a99b089802.jpg

That's it for now .. :)

I'll try to get one with Villa T-shirt and put it here .. :P

iznogoud-sans-fond.gif.

IZNOGOUD LIVES!!!!! :D:lol:

Hello ..

Abdul, what drew you to Aston Villa if you don't mind me asking?

Nice to see the Claret and Blue being represented in the Middle East.

A Quistion that I've been asked a lot .. :D

Well .. who knows ? it might be something stranger than supporting the club itself .. 8)

Anyways .. I loved them before with two other teams in the Premier League .. around 2003 .. 2004 .. then I've retired European Football for a while .. and came back lately only as a "Villa Fan" ..

Yeah .. Many of my friends just watch and see Aston Villa games and results because of me .. little by little .. we're planning to make them increase .. :D

Hello ..

Well .. who knows ? it might be something stranger than supporting the club itself .. 8)

Anyways .. I loved them before with two other teams in the Premier League .. around 2003 .. 2004 .. then I've retired European Football for a while .. and came back lately only as a "Villa Fan" ..

Yeah .. Many of my friends just watch and see Aston Villa games and results because of me .. little by little .. we're planning to make them increase .. :D

Great to see.

I've never understood the mentality of those who glory hunt when they support a foreign team, wouldn't it be incredibly boring? Not as bad as the glory hunters in this country mind, I've zero respect for them.

Hello ..

Also, do you know any trillionaires looking to invest in a premier league sleeping giant..... 8)

Well Well ..

You're talking about big thing here .. :P

I don't really know someone with that interesting ..

But you know something ..

Villa have some Karisma that other clubs doesn't have ..

Ok some would say we have to get a huge amount of money .. Ok I do agree .. but you know .. I find it being very rich is somehow disgusting ..

I'm not saying money isn't important though .. ^^

Hello ..

Cool, this is great to hear. Keep spreading the word. Fill everyones heads with pro Villa propaganda and feed them some historical facts such as we founded the football league etc.

Do you have any plans to get over to the UK for a game?

Hello ..

Hello ..

This is what I found in my facebook page .. because most of my pictures are not in my computer now ..

Anyways ..

domain-fbdefdfbe9.jpg

And this one with the Saudi "Thobe" And "Shumag" .. but my friend have played with little bit .. lol ..

domain-a99b089802.jpg

iznogoud-sans-fond.gif.

looooooooooooooooooooooooool ..

I think I've mention that I don't speak very well English .. :D

so explain it please mate .. :lol:

Hello ..

Hello ..

Great to see.

I've never understood the mentality of those who glory hunt when they support a foreign team, wouldn't it be incredibly boring? Not as bad as the glory hunters in this country mind, I've zero respect for them.

Well .. if that would contradict !

As Italian support an English team .. or team from Spain ..

But c'mon .. when a Saudi team would play an English team ?

Maybe in the world cup .. :D

Even though ..

My team is far away from the Asian cup .. as Villa do with the champions league ..

And even though .. it's just a two week tournment ..

I don't know if you got me here ?

About the National team .. I do agree .. loyality mainly to my national team ..

Well .. I try to watch England just because of our players .. ^_^

Hello ..

Hello ..

Anyways ..

domain-fbdefdfbe9.jpg

domain-a99b089802.jpg

iznogoud-sans-fond.gif.

It was a cartoon in England (and France) about a man who wanted to be the Vizier.

Hello ..

Hello ..

Cool, this is great to hear. Keep spreading the word. Fill everyones heads with pro Villa propaganda and feed them some historical facts such as we founded the football league etc.

Well .. I did actually put a post this week about Villa ..

"The Lion .. Is Back To Roar !" ..

Many of my friends .. said .. first time we new these things about Villa .. I may try to translate it for you guys to check and see wether it's good or not .. 8)

About the game .. I visited the Villa Park two times .. and I'm hoping to visit it again and again .. ^_^

Hello ..

Hello ..

Hello ..

Anyways ..

domain-fbdefdfbe9.jpg

domain-a99b089802.jpg

iznogoud-sans-fond.gif.

It was a cartoon in England (and France) about a man who wanted to be the Vizier.

Then are rating me one ? 8)

looooooool .. just kidding mate ..

But if you don't mind could you tell me what do you mean ? :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello ..

Hello ..

I'm now in the UK .. planning to go to Away Arsenal game .. and maybe Liverpool next week .. :D

Me yesterday at the greene man. Am i:

a) getting bummed by a poltergeist

B) getting blinded by the light

c) sneezing

d) Bliiiiiiiind dec!

meblinded.jpg

Can I answer that you were getting bummed by Manfred Mann?

Me yesterday at the greene man. Am i:

a) getting bummed by a poltergeist

B) getting blinded by the light

c) sneezing

d) Bliiiiiiiind dec!

meblinded.jpg

Can I answer that you were getting bummed by Manfred Mann?

Or indeed, Bruce Springsteen.

Â