Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
piccy.jpg

Me quite astoundingly drunk on a night out here in Aber. Anyone that knows the town, Bay is where this pic was taken and you can tell by the state of the wall what kind of place it is. I'm the bloke btw. Probably should have put that first.

HMMMM???? :lol:

my_name_is_earl_DVD1.jpg

First time ive looked at this thread in an age, but that picture adds weight to the Chindie is the devil theory. Jason Lee played Earl in "my name is Earl" He also played a demon in Dogma

jlee.jpg

!

Rev... too close to the truth...:lol: Since I'm here... One from the beer kellar last year. £5 for the stein and special prices for fill ups, pictured here with a stein of Guinness!

08032008022.jpg

It was windy. And my hair was crap at the time. And yes this may aid Rev's campaign that I am the Adversary, Destroyer of Kings, Angel of the Bottomless Pit, Great Beast that is called Dragon, Prince of This World, Father of Lies, Spawn of Satan, and Lord of Darkness. Or Jason Lee.

From my last visit in Birmingham (the derby)

n675507211_803971_6443.jpg

Recognise the guy to the right? :D

And my best friend with another legend

n675507211_803972_6617.jpg

She's a VTer too but just read so far. And he is?

I knew that face from somewhere but I couldn't think who it was. So I cheated and had a look at your post on the reactions thread. Of course, a big Lancastrian who played for Northern Ireland. Who's the one with your friend? The younger brother of a better-known Villa player?

Oh and Pelle, if you have any more photos worth posting FFS don't be shy. Post them somewhere. I love seeing photos like these.

Â