Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

I knew that face from somewhere but I couldn't think who it was. So I cheated and had a look at your post on the reactions thread. Of course, a big Lancastrian who played for Northern Ireland. Who's the one with your friend? The younger brother of a better-known Villa player?

Oh and Pelle, if you have any more photos worth posting FFS don't be shy. Post them somewhere. I love seeing photos like these.

The one you're asking for is the only member in that family who played for England. His 3 brothers played for Scotland, his mother and father were from Scotland, bu his heart was english and he played 19 (IIRC) times for England. And if IIRC he's the Villa-player. Hm, as long as I didn't get that wrong when I talked to him. After all, he was the one who didn't sign my shirt.

You're right about the other one, though.

But wrong about my pictures. They're not for the public. :P

• 2 weeks later...
And also, you hve very long arms.

I've got nothing goin for me. Look like the devil, pale, and long arms. Bloody hell. Might as well start advertising myself as a cave troll in the lonely hearts and have done with it ;).

And also, you hve very long arms.

I've got nothing goin for me. Look like the devil, pale, and long arms. Bloody hell. Might as well start advertising myself as a cave troll in the lonely hearts and have done with it ;).

All the attributes of a knuckle dragging Blue nose?!?!? :suspect:

All the attributes of a knuckle dragging Blue nose?!?!?

if i ws you i wouldnt want to piss off Satan, hell torture you for a million years for such an acusation

All the attributes of a knuckle dragging Blue nose?!?!?

if i ws you i wouldnt want to piss off Satan, hell torture you for a million years for such an acusation

• 2 weeks later...
Â