LancsVillan

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

I missed this, belated congratulations.

where did you lion done ? Dado’s ? 

It’s been that long I can’t remember but might have been in Walsall

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Eidolon said:

I got beaten up really badly last year and ended up getting a few minor surgeries. Pretty fortunate comparative to how bad it could have been honestly 

The world (people) really is a horrible place sometimes. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 26/03/2023 at 22:31, Rich192 said:

D5A3B8E9-B547-420B-9A7E-E43DDDA84724.thumb.jpeg.f62c58a1a7a49486fd932af6b67fef0a.jpeg

About time I showed my ugly mug in here. This is me a couple of weeks ago, looking absolutely knackered with my newborn Matteo. Hopefully Guendouzi doesn’t ruin his name! 

Correct, you look totally wrecked already. Congrats fella, enjoy these times 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Eidolon said:

I moved to Seattle 😁 not a massive fan of the dodgiest team name in pro-sports (IYKYK) but my first Sounders game the other week was a lot of fun 3-0 over St Louis (who had a completely anonymous Indiana Vasilev playing for them curiously)

D8FC9AB5-6368-4BDA-A7D2-7937144FE43D.jpeg

Australia to Seattle.? That’s a bit of a jaunt!

Also, go Seattlesoundingrods 😂

• Haha 1

On 17/04/2023 at 10:17, Eidolon said:

I moved to Seattle 😁 not a massive fan of the dodgiest team name in pro-sports (IYKYK) but my first Sounders game the other week was a lot of fun 3-0 over St Louis (who had a completely anonymous Indiana Vasilev playing for them curiously)

D8FC9AB5-6368-4BDA-A7D2-7937144FE43D.jpeg

Did ya see him?

VIDEO: Fan leads Seattle Sounders "fight and win" chant

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Wow quite a move @Eidolon welcome o the land of the free!*

*if you're white and rich

Honestly very surprised, I know the PNW is about as socially left a place as you can really go in America but I’ve never felt more welcome as trans woman anywhere in the world than I have here so far…don’t think I’ll be taking too many trips south though 😅

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 18/04/2023 at 16:04, Eidolon said:

Honestly very surprised, I know the PNW is about as socially left a place as you can really go in America but I’ve never felt more welcome as trans woman anywhere in the world than I have here so far…don’t think I’ll be taking too many trips south though 😅

I'm just glad I know what PNW stands for. 

Just continue to be yourself, nowt else matters 

• Like 2

On 18/04/2023 at 16:04, Eidolon said:

Stay in the cities. The boonies is full of preppers and lunatics. ;)

• Like 1

Â