Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

Yep

yeah mate, that was me and my old dear! back home for xmas, do you live in weymuff?

No we were down there for a few days, bit of winter sun. I knew I recognised you from somewhere it wasn't until I was browsing this thread again that I realised it was you. Small world!

1 minute ago, PongRiddims said:

No we were down there for a few days, bit of winter sun. I knew I recognised you from somewhere it wasn't until I was browsing this thread again that I realised it was you. Small world!

nice 1, were you with your missus, wearing a white t-shirt?

nice 1, were you with your missus, wearing a white t-shirt?

White shirt under a black jumper, sat to the right hand side of you, there was only us in there I think at the beginning of the evening

Just now, PongRiddims said:

White shirt under a black jumper, sat to the right hand side of you, there was only us in there I think at the beginning of the evening

yes mate, ok cool, hope you had a good time in the muff! the Weymuff that is!

yes mate, ok cool, hope you had a good time in the muff! the Weymuff that is!

Haha yeah man it was wicked, nice place, sorry fella if I happen to be down again I'll let you know x

2 minutes ago, PongRiddims said:

Haha yeah man it was wicked, nice place, sorry fella if I happen to be down again I'll let you know x

pukka me old mukka!

and to keep us OT, heres me and my cuz's nipper:

2a67e6a.jpg

On 1/1/2016 at 15:51, AVFC_Hitz said:

Dom were you in the Swan on the 26th? There was a bloke just like you...I was about to say hello but...social retardation and all that.

is that the boozer opposite Aston station? if so yes!!

Â