Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

The amount of people's say their dad/grandad was from Manchester but moved out a week before Fergie got the United job or the Arabs bought City means that the population of Manchester was probably larger than New York City in 1986.  Well, that or it's a bullshit cover story just to deflect jibes of being called glory hunters.  

I know it is annoying for people who did support City before the money, one of my good friends is a Warwickshire based City fan who was there in the days of Alan Ball and Peter Swales but he gets called a glory hunting bastard most every time the conversation switches to football now.  It's still worth it to see Sergio Aguero playing for your team apparently, and you appreciate him more if you remember when John Macken was your main striker. 

A good mate of mine is a Man Utd fan as his Dad was from Salford (yeah yeah I know!) but the thing is, he had a season ticket at United in the 80's... he watched their average team containing the likes of Albiston, Duxbury, Olsen, Moses, etc for years before the good times came. He gave up his season ticket in about 2005 as he lost interest in them. He genuinely enjoyed his time as a fan more when they only had the odd FA Cup to cheer. The first Premier League was special and the Champions League win was the pinnacle. After that, it was a bit meh...

Follows FC United of Manchester and Tamworth (where he lives now) around the country now. He's another at odds with modern day premier league football

Edited by Xela

I'm a teacher in North London. In my form group there are more Man City fans than Arsenal or Spurs and they all have the back story sewn up.

They sicken me.

A teacher you say?

Tony!

:)

And he posted at 3:02pm on a 20 hour working day as well

• Like 1

I'm in the office on my boss's laptop, I'll just look up what pegging is....

While you are on could you just check the ingredients for a Boston pancake for me? 

I'm in the office on my boss's laptop, I'll just look up what pegging is....

While you are on could you just check the ingredients for a Boston pancake for me? 

Bahahahahahaaaaaaa, and I thought a Cleveland steamer was bad :)

10930097_10153173306788593_6975425772643

Get silly hat in the pub, and try and look like a wizard selfie. 

And all along I thought you were a black cricketer 

I am. My face is like that dress, that people see in different colours. 

• Like 1

Â