Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

maqroll

Just got an internet connection in the hotel, so late to the party. But just wanted to add my congratulations. Only saw the result on the news, but was jumping up and down with delight - the missus wanted to know why I was interested in snowboarding all of a sudden! P told hot is forever... :-)

• Like 1

Nice to see you posting again AVFCLaura.

Laura posting again and now Jenny an Olympic medalist.

We are indeed blessed to have both on VT and a massive well done to Jenny for a superb achievement.

Our own very special photo of Jen and the medal please when you're ready of course.

Edited by Morpheus

I wonder if Jenny realises yet quite how famous she just became.

Oh, and if you're reading, can we have a picture tomorrow of just how hungover an Olympic medallist looks the day after winning?

I guess she hasn't been glued to the TV or radio. I'm surprised at how huge this has become, I think she has entered genuine sports stardom on the level of any high profile Olympic athlete.

Sorry I'm late Jen but you were bloody brilliant, congrats!

I bet Russell Crowe was watching and cursing about the one Olympic Bronze Medalist that got away.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

It has the schedule for all sports here on the Sochi website which, assuming Jenny's just doing slopestyle, she will be on Thursday 6th Feb for the qualifiers and then OBVIOUSLY Sunday 9th for the Slopestyle finals.

Are you doing any other snowboarding events, Jen?

I'm pretty sure you won the medal because of this, you're welcome ;)

• Like 1

_72862694_020992283-1.jpg

Is that Paul Faulkner in the left foreground? ;)

Seriously though, well done Jenny-your nation is proud of you.

Do you think that, had we signed Kiyotake, that miserable Japanese judge would have given you a better mark? :)

Would be awesome if we all had Jen as our avatars for a few days?

No, that would be a bit creepy.

Someone who posts on VT, has just become an Olympic medalist and you think celebrating that with a photo of her is creepy?

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1