Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

maqroll

That bit where the Austrian who went last and messed up was brilliant.  The commentators were talking about her doing a triple, super duper impossi-move through 900 degrees, which she wimped out of, then when she landed on her arse on one of the big jumps they all went mental.

• Like 1

I was nearly sick while they made me wait for my score. It seemed like ages, not sure it was though!

Oh im on BBC Breakfast tomorrow (if i can get up) :blush:

Yeah...this should not be happening to me!

Can I ask a serious question ?

After all that perpetration , training dedication and hard work and then that long agonising wait to see if you would get a medal ...is Amy Williams as fit in real life as she looks on the TV

She is just lovely :P

• Like 1

I was nearly sick while they made me wait for my score. It seemed like ages, not sure it was though!

Oh im on BBC Breakfast tomorrow (if i can get up) :blush:

Yeah...this should not be happening to me!

Can I ask a serious question ?

After all that perpetration , training dedication and hard work and then that long agonising wait to see if you would get a medal ...is Amy Williams as fit in real life as she looks on the TV

She is just lovely :P

That wasn't the question  :ph34r:

• Like 1

It's funny how Jenny won an Olympic medal earlier yet here she is now answering Tony's question about Amy Williams. Surreal really.

Jenny>Joe.

Edited by Avfc96
  • Like 1

What the hell are you doing here? Get out and party!

Speak to us when you catch your breath :) x

Im sat around bored waiting for people!

Do they not know how important i am!! :blush:

Pmsl so in the heat of winning a medal and waiting for people you though **** it, I'll have a look on VT? Legend

What the hell are you doing here? Get out and party!

Speak to us when you catch your breath :) x

Im sat around bored waiting for people!

Do they not know how important i am!! :blush:

Pmsl so in the heat of winning a medal and waiting for people you though **** it, I'll have a look on VT? Legend

She's just coming on here to get a bit of an ego boost, I bet the other winners don't have an entire Internet forum cheering them at the moment.