Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

maqroll

Is Jenny definitely a villa fan or just posts in here for the fun?

If so surely we will see her paraded around VP at Half time? In fact someone on twitter should let the official site know so that they post an official comment on her

IIRC she first ventured onto VT when she was dating a Villa fan.

They split, she stayed around :)

I thought the commentary was brilliant, I think it was even better because the blokes obviously didn't have a clue what they were going on about and just enjoyed themselves

I thought the commentary was brilliant, I think it was even better because the blokes obviously didn't have a clue what they were going on about and just enjoyed themselves

You can say that again.

And again.

And again.

• Like 2

If so surely we will see her paraded around VP at Half time? In fact someone on twitter should let the official site know so that they post an official comment on her

That's because we are such a nice bunch of people, you can't blame her for growing attached to us

You can say that again.

And again.

And again.

**** phone

When did she last post ?

Last night at about 11pm.  She checked the forum about an hour ago according to her profile

Really really pleased for her though.  I've never really been interested in the winter Olympics before and Jenny posting on this forum has definitely changed that.  The fact that we are really just the vaguest of acquaintances doesn't really matter at the moment, just seeing somebody achieve such an incredible thing has made me so happy. :D 

Edited by The_Rev
  • Like 3